Hardcore Sledder banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
View attachment 2134501 View attachment 2134503 View attachment 2134504

Ran these last season, worked extremely well until we hit frozen trails. The up had warm weather coming so they were pushing road banks back and anywhere the trail ran along road theyhad huge frozen clumps in trail. These broke springs whether they were up or down. Ibexx replaced springs no problem but if you need them and the break they are not much good.
Guy in my group has run a couple pairs of ibexx and they keep breaking too. Supposedly they are coming out with a shorter version for trail sleds that hopefully will hold up better.

·
Registered
105 Posts
This protects the rail where they sit when not in use, but plenty of things still kick up and mark the rails. Just an old garden hose cut in half and zip tied. Not the prettiest but it works.
View attachment 2134487
Yup I have the same idea on my Pro Ride Indy. Duraflex have almost 5000 miles on them. Not worn at all really and they are almost always down. Just watch storm grates in parking lots!😳 I snapped a mounting bolt not paying attention. Drilled out pilot hole in bolt and got it out. No other damage. Temp goes down right away after I drop em down.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts