Hardcore Sledder banner
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
WTB a 1993 or 1994 Thundercat for a restoration project. Must be compete and not a total POS. Located in mid Michigan so driving distance from there would be nice. e-mail [email protected] or text 517-230-3732. Thanks....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Original Owner - 2001 Tcat maybe for sale..

Hey all
Just wanted to put it out here first. I'm thinking of selling my 2001 tcat. I don't use it much anymore. Garage kept since new, no rips, no crashes or scuffs. Getting close to 7000 miles, waterpump shaft, w/p inner housing, seals, impeller changed last year, new 6 tower primary, rebuilt secondary. Replaced track with new A/C stock .710? track, now with 196 hornet studs on double plates in the centre. (track may have 700 miles on it). All jack/drive shaft bearings changed then too. Sled also has electric coolant heater, coolant temp gauge.
BM speedo installed, stock one included with 500 miles on it. Compression on 3 over 123 psi. Sled also has Vforce 3 reeds, gutted airbox, 25/38 gears. Reverse kit available - I had it installed when new, but took it out to change gear ratio. Other parts available - original reeds, original gears, jets 300-360 for flatslides, brand new secondary (F7 green spring/helix-never used), original 9 tower clutch, jaws pipes/stingers (never used by me), 2 place aluminum covered trailer (Northtrail, new LED lights and wiring) cloth cover, trackstand etc. Ownerships in hand for sled and trailer. And Ontario Trail permit for 2017. I only put on 100-200 miles per winter nowadays, so maybe someone would like a classic rocket. It runs and rides great!! If you are interested, I can send photos/talk/text etc. Message here or text seven 0 five, five 7 one, 2 seven three 4.
Asking price for everything $5kCAD. neg.

Cheers!
John

·
Registered
88 Posts
WANTED-Arctic Cat big triple stock & performance parts, parts sleds or complete sleds

I'm primarily looking for 1000 Thundercat stock and performance parts, engines, parts sleds, complete sleds, aftermarket performance pipes, cans, stingers you name it if it's for a big 800,900,1000 or big bore let me know what you have and how much your looking to get. If you have pictures that would make things even better, you can send them on here or text them to me at 715-226-2408!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have a set of trail ported 1004 cylinders & heads made from a 800 zrt, with an alumnuim shim for the base $600.Top end is Sold. Also have a set of 1000 jaws trail pipes for a 1999-2002 chassis, which run at 8600rpm with individual silencers $600. A trail ported case, but no crank. Mint shape $250.
Do you still have the pipes for sale?

·
Premium Member
4,869 Posts
Looking for 136" thundercat skid

Wanted: Around 1998 136" Thunder cat skid.
Needs to be in good shape, ready to put into a sled, no junk.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
I'm looking for 6 of the little things that hold the vent lines on the sides of a carb. They are held in place with one of the bowl screws, and the vent line runs through the other half.

41 - 60 of 83 Posts