Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wub: arrived Gogama 2hrs north of sudbury Jan10 an 8hr drive got in 1 ride partied up the place... next morning 5 miles out lost power shut off noticed coolant under right front on the snow (if you buy from friend beware)
his XCR 800 towed back to trailer as it gurgled and leaked some more !! parked and drove to timmins to MICKEYS and rented a wreck 500 doo from a bitch!!!!! drove the bag off the doo ..it clicked over 10000 kms poor thing pulled the motor and upon splitting the cases found the counterbalance shaft bearings piled up and the shaft all rusty ??? now for the rest of the story the sled got in some water the first year and must have ingested some it was never torn down and just driven .they dont appear to get hot enough to dry out completely.the balance shaft is off to Quebec for a rebuild the crank was washed the first time and some stuff came out when i washed the second time i spun the bearings back and forth by hand 10 min each and saved in coffee filterwhat looks like dirt!!?? submerged crank in alcohol bearings check out ok ..what a tough crank...part 2 to follow

·
Registered
863 Posts
i only got about half of that, try it again no fluff...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts