Hardcore Sledder banner

121 - 124 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
bring it to your dealer, my buddy just got warranty on his clutch its a 2019 tcat out of warranty with about 3500 miles. i cracked mine last year and arctic cat replaced it 2018 tcat I was also out of warranty. if the dealer isn't getting you warranty, call cat they will come good for it
Buddy of mine '17 TCat stock w 3700 miles just got a new one under warranty.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Going to get hurt? Did you look at my friends foot in the 1st post? It fractured several bones in his foot and took quite a few stitches to piece it back together. What if a piece flies through hood and hits you in the face? It could go right through your face shield.
Was it reported so the rest of us can take them to task and get a proper response... or a proper recall?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Was it reported so the rest of us can take them to task and get a proper response... or a proper recall?
Did you read thread from beginning?
Post 7 describes actions I've taken with Consumer Product Safety Commission. ANY Cat dealer knows of this problem even though Arctic Cat is doing their best to deny it and cover it up
Recently, I was informed by CPSC that they had submitted an official complaint to Arctic Cat which requires Cat to respond within 90 days their plans and actions to address this problem.
CPSC has promised to keep me informed as I am the originator of the complaint.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Picked up a 21 riot this past Saturday and see that the drive clutch does not have the rubber puck backed guide buttons in it and it moves completely free like it should. Buttons look pressed in like they use to be. Did the two strokes always have buttons in them like this from past team model years or is this an update?? Also, the clutch will fully close to base of sheeves contacting each other; no contact of spider nut to cover. I haven't had a chance to look at the webbing on the inside of the moveable on my 19 turbo to compare but, I think the webbing on this 8000 clutch looks heavier but don't hold me on that one yet. I'll try and look this weekend. Unless the two stroke clutches have always been like this???....then there may have been an update.

121 - 124 of 124 Posts