Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 02 zr 800 efi consistetly bogs if I pin the throttle quickly. If my dealer vacuum matches the 2 sides, it is the best, but it always comes back. The servo appears to function well, but someone has told me that a weak servo could be the problem. Does anyone have a similar problem, is there a way to detect the problem, and has anyone found a cure?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi Gord, it's Dan I got thinking about your sled a little more and it occured to me maybe your smartvalves are what is giving you the grief. Give me a call and I will explain.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I have the same problem with my f7, bogs in and out of the line and then it's ok but the other day when this started i had it up to 100 and when i backed it of i felt it die down alomst stopped and after that it took about 3 pulls to get it started again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need to correct the original post-I meant to say that the voltages equalized made the most difference in helping minimalize the bog.

·
Registered
154 Posts
gord you can have the ecu reprogramed by AC. for free it is supposed to help with the low end hesitation mine had the bog last year, and i have just put the reprogramed ecu in today and will be seeing if there is any diff. this weekend. will let you know on tuesday.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
My 02 zr 800 cc le bags with a quick hit of the throttle off the line also. Its done this since day one ?
I too have also noticed that when your let off the throttle under certain conditions , it seems like the engine shuts off ?? I am not very mechanically understanding like a lot of the people on these forums ,
But I can at least explain what the symptoms are that are occuring to my machine , and maybee it will help identify some of the issues. Jim!

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
81mmcat
Thanks for the advice , I will do that .
Jim !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts