Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about a transition sled for our sports up and coming future ?
A 2/3 F Cat frame with a 370 Fan would be awsome for our kids to transition into.
There is no choice available for the 9+ age group...............in any brand.
Build one and there will be sledhead parents inline to buy, and not just us Cat Crazy Parents either.............................................

Kevin

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yeah that sounds awesome. I had a Yamaha Sno- Sport when I was growing up. It was almost 2/3 size and had a 125cc 2 stroke in it and topped out at 40-45mph.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have been saying a 2/3 - 3/4 scale size sled, with a 175cc - 250cc engine would be Purrrfffect... :wub: My daughter is about to outgrow her mini sled at 6 yrs old !

I could see running out of the first years production in about 3 weeks! If the machine would do about 45-50mph TOPS with somewhere around a 110-120 inch track (eww...another track option :D ) Think about it, a single lunger 2 stroke :wub: or, here's a PERFECT PLACE to advance the 4-stroke designs. They already top out at 45-50 mph :lol: :lol:

Come on CAT, Give it to us B)

·
Registered
539 Posts
yeah i kinda of agree,maybe something about the size of a bravo.yamaha sold tons of those things,that was the start5 of their downfall no family orientation.i dont know how much market share would be involved,z120's are for 4-10 and usually 10 and above could ride a puma or older jag.

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Yeah I agree with the Puma or Jag. But try to find one!
They are actually appreciating in value!

I ended up taking my boy from a z120 all the way to a panther 340. I know It's big but it's smooth and not too much or a rocket.

I think next I'll move hime to a 440 or 570 fan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts