Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully you guys can help me out on this.

I've been trying to find some pictures of a ZR like mine, or anything in the ZR2 chassis (98,99, some 00), with a custom flame job.

Later this fall I'm planning on doing a custom job to my ZR, but want to get some ideas of what it'd look like before I did it.

Thanks alot! :beerchug:

~Quinlan06~

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
You can always pour some gas on it and flare it up,,,,,,,,,,,No Iam just kidding. Once seen all black f-7 with wickied A/C green flames, that looked bad ass.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
give me until dec...and I will show you one..im in the process of getting it done now....!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies.

I masked off some flames on mine to get an idea what it'd look like, but I'm still undecided on if I want to do it. I guess I just might have to wait 'til December to get a peak! It seems there's not many ZR2's out there with flames.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
You can always pour some gas on it and flare it up[/b]

HaHaHa Lmfao you beat me to it i was going to post a pic of a sled on fire but that will make do. But on another note i was thinking of trying to do gohst flames or get them done i thought that would be pretty sweet.

Edit : No clue how to spell ghost. LOL

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
mine will be a zr3 tho...she's zr2 now....know anyone who needs body work? Im selling all my zr2 gear...in like new condition.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Newf...you're selling all the ZR2 stuff...more specifically the hood? I'd potentially be interested.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Yes I am.....I would love to sell the complete front end toghter....but im open to ideas....my stuff is in a1 condtion

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The thing that has been holding me back from doing a flame job, is the fact that if I screw it up, I have to live with it. If I had a different hood, I could flame one, and still have a spare if I decide I don't like it, or have a spare in case I crash and burn.

I'm guessing yours is green? If you would be willing to sell the hood seperate, how low would you go on it?

I already put $800 into D&D products, and am trying to spend as little as possible on anything else this year.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the info Newf...I'll keep that in mind.

I have a guy on another forum with a couple of hoods for sale. He's supposed to send me pics and prices before too long.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
let me know if you want pic....it's still on the sled right now but coming off soon

·
Registered
234 Posts
just flamed mine tell me what u think jk i didnt flame mine but saw this one last year for sale on the net it has a 790cc engine and 136 with 2 inch track the guy wanted 2500

Attachments

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
looks good. Im going reverse colors tho....green hood with black flames....

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
im going to be using automotive paint....a guy here is painting it for me...the best on the island here.!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts