Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is what i started with, i have added king cat orange bellypans and tore the whole thing down to a bare chassis and had it sandblasted and painted with a dupnt base coat clear coat ice silver, i have done a few other things also and still need to do alot more i will keep updating as i can. :beerchug: [attachment=93066:attachment][attachment=93067:attachment][attachment=93069:atta
hment][attachment=93071:attachment][attachment=93072:attachment][attachment=9307
:attachment]

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
thats gotta be the coolest mach z ive ever seen whos is that? and that mxz and that rev are pretty tight too will you be my freind?
thats a cool jeep to is it for sale?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol i guess you guys can be my friends but on a side note that mach z is a turd and kixx you need to lose a few :fluffy: :frech11:

but i did find one more pic of the sled just after i instaled the motor. :no_bashing:

[attachment=93075:attachment]

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
In all honesty, you've spent alot of time on that sled, and it looks good.

Nice lift by the way, where'd you find that at? :smilielol:

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Did you buy those orange pans from giddyupalice? Damn it, you were the the guy that was looking at them first. Oh well, great looking sleds, man. That cat is gonna look sweet.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Originally posted by slow800zr@Sep 7 2005, 10:53 PM
this is what i started with, i have added king cat orange bellypans and tore the whole thing down to a bare chassis and had it sandblasted and painted with a dupnt base coat clear coat ice silver, i have done a few other things also and still need to do alot more i will keep updating as i can. :beerchug: [attachment=93066:attachment][attachment=93067:attachment][attachment=93069:atta
hment][attachment=93071:attachment][attachment=93072:attachment][attachment=9307
:attachment]
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=865178
[/quote]
Looks sweet man, I like that all black look. Job well done :beerchug: :div20:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Delgaty, i sure did get them from him :frech11: and i am not to sure on how much power it is putting out the porting and bore is still stock for the zr800 but i have those cutlers heads, vforce3's, and jaws side exit pipes. i have a nitrous express kit that is going on it shortly maybe even this weekend :div20: i will have more pics up soon.

·
Registered
800 Posts
CPC claims 225hp in full race trim(race gas, 48mm carbs, lots of timing) In Trail form closer too 195hp (bored stock carbs and pump gas) These #'s are based on ideal brake in, the 1150 has a long and very specific break-in Procedure.

Top MPH is Calc by the RPM of the Motor(1150 is at 8200 rpm) divided by the Clutch ratio( stock would by 1, bearcat clutches give overdrive .9 or .8) Take that number and times it by ( top gear # of teeth divided by botom # of teeth) now take that number and times it by the pitch of the track( mostly 2.52 times the number of sprocket teeth divided by 12 and times 0.011364 and this will equal you track speed

=(RPM/Clutch ratio)*(top gear/bottom gear)*((Pitch*sprocket teeth)/12)*0.011364

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah i wish my motor had 225hp, this is just a stock bore and port 800 with the cutlers heads. im going to try and get as close to 200hp i can on the stock bore 800 just get a full race port done and see what we come up with.

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
:div20: Looks good..I like the orange pans

That mach has got to be the fastest thing on ice, doesn't it have 3 cylinders :augen41:

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
love your zr bud, I would go get some airbrushing done on the hood to keep up with the nice bright orange of that sled! sweet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts