Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you fit a zr motor in a fire cat. Because im sick of hearing people complain about the firecat being slow. My idea is get some 900 zr motor or what ever then get that d&d kit and make it a 1200cc. Then all you unhappy people will be happy with about 210 hp. screw the f8 get the F12 lol.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
There's no way you'd get a ZR engine to fit in a firecat chassis. You'd loose power putting the ZR engine in if you could ever get it to fit (which wouldn't happen anyways). From what I hear, the firecat is about the fastest sled out now, so its not slow.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Remember the F7 has the intake and exhaust on the same side (front) where the ZR motors have them on the opposite. They do this to lay down the engine and mount it farther back towards the rider to centralize the weight. I don't think there would be any way to fit a ZR engine in the F Chassis without major, major work to the sled.

·
Registered
962 Posts
which guy? ME or the post sarter?

I`m not saying there slow my F7 is hellafast.

I was just saying that you would have to pretty much make an F cat into a ZR to fit the motor in it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
contact me you cant fit a zr motor in your chassis but i can offer you more power if you have a large balance on your credit card. remember speed is porportional to the size of your bank balance

·
Registered
125 Posts
i meant the person who made the post, he said
(im sick of hearing how slow the firecats are) when they are out there smoking almost everything lol i havent heard anyone complaining how slow they are to tell ya the truth

1 - 8 of 8 Posts