Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else had their handwarmers quit working. I feel it`s a switch problem on 03 800 EFI.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I was told that the wires in the handwarmers are too short and are beaking, my dealer has had to replace a few allready.
FYI, check with your dealer on it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Some of last years sleds would come unplugged when you turned hard one way,seems like the plug is under the plastic that the key switch is in.

·
Registered
242 Posts
This was also a problem (comming unplugged) on my 01 ZR800. To the dealership twice. Second time they added new wires that were 2" longer.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Had to glue my thumbwarmer on with superglue. Handgrips worked ok.
Jim !

·
Registered
188 Posts
The hand warmers quit on my 98 sno pro, they are getting juice, but according to the meter, they have no resistance, in turn creating no heat, is anyone framilure with this?

·
Registered
2021 VR1 850, 18 Tiger 8000, 17 RS 6000, 16 ZR 6000, 12 F1100T, 11 EXT 800, 09 Z1 Turbo, 05 ZR 900
10,201 Posts
My left handwarmer went out on my 02 ZR800 last year in Labrador and my only choice up there was to use a Doo warmer as the dealer didn't have any Cat warmers in stock, and all I can tell you is the doo warmers get warmer faster and they also get hotter, so if you have to replace your warmers use the doo's there a better unit.

·
Registered
49 Posts
my warmers went out also, got to looking around and found the wires were cut right above the plug under the steering riser block...I think they may be too short.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts