Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking of getting one of these. I really don't like the stock winshield on my 900. Wouldn't mind seeing some pics on some machines or other green machine windshields. Next question would be where do I get one in medium? Local dealer was no help. All Firecat stuff is what they like to stock. Like all of the old ZR's don't exsist anymore. :frech32:

·
Super Advanced Lummox
17,767 Posts
:div20:

Here is the reason I am on a ZR this year

I rode that Black ZL for a nice 125mile ride and loved the power of the 800 and handling

I don't care for the chrome green but that is only my opinion,I like the green transparent better :div20:

·
Registered
378 Posts
I have a chrome green windshield I had for my 00 zr 700...its in mint shape..will let it go for $30 plus shipping...

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
3 years with a green chrome on the Zr and no scratches yet. Makes the sled stand out in a crowd. Buddies can always tell its my sled from a mile away.

·
Registered
134 Posts
[attachment=102105:attachment]I love them adds good looks...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Arcticcatforlife could you get me a couple of pics of that windshield? What size is it? Thanks man.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Not to hijack the post, but ZR8Rider where in MA are you from? I also live in MA. We do alot of riding around home in western MA, and also alot in Island pond. :beerchug:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey there
I have a transparent green windshied on my sled & it looks great, tell your dealer to order part #2606-470, my buddy put one on his 05 ZR 9 & it makes it looks so much better. sled on:banana: :smiley-faces7: :celebrating: quote=2000ZR700,Oct 6 2005, 02:40 AM]
I have been thinking of getting one of these. I really don't like the stock winshield on my 900. Wouldn't mind seeing some pics on some machines or other green machine windshields. Next question would be where do I get one in medium? Local dealer was no help. All Firecat stuff is what they like to stock. Like all of the old ZR's don't exsist anymore. :frech32:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=911730
[/quote]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts