Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking of getting one of these. I really don't like the stock winshield on my 900. Wouldn't mind seeing some pics on some machines or other green machine windshields. Next question would be where do I get one in medium? Local dealer was no help. All Firecat stuff is what they like to stock. Like all of the old ZR's don't exsist anymore. :frech32:

·
Registered
134 Posts
[attachment=102105:attachment]I love them adds good looks...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey there
I have a transparent green windshied on my sled & it looks great, tell your dealer to order part #2606-470, my buddy put one on his 05 ZR 9 & it makes it looks so much better. sled on:banana: :smiley-faces7: :celebrating: quote=2000ZR700,Oct 6 2005, 02:40 AM]
I have been thinking of getting one of these. I really don't like the stock winshield on my 900. Wouldn't mind seeing some pics on some machines or other green machine windshields. Next question would be where do I get one in medium? Local dealer was no help. All Firecat stuff is what they like to stock. Like all of the old ZR's don't exsist anymore. :frech32:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=911730
[/quote]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.