Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do these two sleds compare with each other in a straight line race from off the line to top end.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Why this comparison? As with any race, it ALL depends on the set up. Stock for stock the winner would be...... Nah, who the hell has a stock one anyway?!?!?!?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Been there done that. Spent the whole day racing one on both hard pack and loose trail snow in shorter runs to rung out forever. On the shorter drags they are dead even and it is really all in whom gets the best start. But in the long runs, in my case the 900 (03) have the long legs by about 3 to 5 mph every time. I can't speak for the 04/05 900's. The Mach is a great sled, just happens to be an aerodynamic brick. Can the Mach be tuned well and made to be the King it should be, most likely but I am talking about real world stuff here not Tuners Paradise. American snowmobile will bare this out. Everyone here knows a good 900 will consistently turn 112 to 115. The magazine even states that the real world flat out speed of the Mach is 109+. This is exactly what I have seen. :dunno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts