Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a post here before that tried out all kinds of pipes on the 900 and i cant find it so could anyone lead me in the right direction. thanx

·
Registered
539 Posts
try livingston arctic cat they did dyno tests on 3-4 sets of zr900 pipes.if i remember correctly slp and speedwerx were top performers.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Go with the pipes for the D&D 1010 kit they work the best. Most HP's

·
Registered
539 Posts
dont buy anything from d&d ,dont even build their own pipes,terribly tech support.d&d use false claims on all of their pipes,look at dyno tech news letter.go to livingstons web site and you will see that speedwerx aND SLP OUT PERFORMED THEM.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Zr 900 with twin d and d pipes, some clutching and chisel studs equals 123 mph on a 2000 ft track in North Bay On. lets see another pipe company beat that kind of performance.

Check the double d testing and racing website for the results

D and D twin pipes rock

Boom of Manitoulin

·
Registered
904 Posts
big boom: that machine you seen in north bay was not a 900, but a 1010 and didn't have dnd pipes either but that sled is quick, he hit 130 on wednesday.

·
Registered
155 Posts
friend off mine gaind 400 rpm on his zr900.
He had v-force 3 and power breather on it also. But when he put on this slp singel pipe he raised his rpm, 400r. SLP works !

S

·
0 Posts
Marc are you sure that sled was a 1010. While I would believe that more than it being a 900 it was all lowered down and only for race. If it did accomplish a 130 and it was a 1010 my hats are off to him as I have yet to see a 1010 go on top.

As for twin pipes on a 900 I personally had a 900 with 1010 pipes and they were so tempermental that it was not worth the money. They do produce hp but it is so limited in toroque from the stock pipe that a tuned stock pipe with airbox, clutching and gear will stay right with and sometimes beat the tempermental twin pipe sled on top.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
;) Hey Y'All who say D&D sucks !. No friggin' way.....I've had my ZR500 set-up with all D&D racing components.....Powerbreather, Single Pipe, Loud can, Primary and Secondary clutches, Helix and Gram weights. That thing sure rocks along with a 300 pound pyscho ridin' on. Can't keep the whole front end down when I throttle hard. Just Unf^#*inbelievable...........Friend introduced me to this sled and said you'll buy it once you ride it so I did after I test drove it with my knees jerking and laughin all the way to the bank. :) :D :lol: :ph34r:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts