Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2014 ZR 6000 El Tigre, 2015 ZR 7000 El Tigre
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Again your on this thread......again. Damn it man you are a closet fan, bless your sole
Just sayin

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
You also must be drinking. The CTec2 is still the fastest 600 class sled to date, there is no way a stock 2000 600 Polaris will smoke a 2016 ZR 6000. Again I am looking for real world information folks

I would trust snow crazy’s word he’s been around for a while, he gives you some honest info, then you accuse him of drinking. Stay in your lane bro

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Again for the third time bro......you are on this thread. Closet fan you bore me.
Have a great summer and hope your Cat gives you lots of miles with no issues...….seriously I mean that.
My intent was not to get into a pissing match with fellow Cat fans but your attitude from the start of my thread was a bad one and I'm not sure why?

·
Registered
2016 ZR6000 (for now....)
1,487 Posts
Lots of factors matter when it comes to top-end speed. Track length, track lug height, gearing, clutching, oh yeah, and sled + rider weight. Engine is only one more of these factors.

For example, take a short track ZR6000 with a 1" lug and run it against a Riot 6000 and you'll see quite a difference in top end.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
i'm a Yamaha guy but ya can't fix the world to be your way. they are slow top speed wise ,the clutches don't allow it, or parasitic drag or something or some reason they don't top out . even my yam xtc 7 is faster but junk in the bumps but in 1998 it was a sweet ride when you figure it out let us all know please not being a smart ass i tried many things last winter i can make it faster get better mpg but then it loads the weak little engine to hard and it works crappy in deep heavy snow .i live where i can do unlimited testing but that ain't fun. riding is !

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I don’t joke about being called a Democrat
But you are a joke.....period. You sir need to relax. If you read my replies and actually read them, I agreed with the older sled fans. They were super fast, eg: my 2004 F
but saying a 1999 ZRT 600 had to have a spark plug wire pulled because a new high tech 600 walked it is just plain and simple....stupid. That would be like me saying my ZR7000 El Tigre would walk your T-Cat. My intent was not to argue, as my original post noted. You were the one that made this thread go bad with your attitude not me.
But according to you I am a bad member on this forum so I will graciously drop out.
Hope you and all members have a great upcoming sled season.

I

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
But you are a joke.....period. You sir need to relax. If you read my replies and actually read them, I agreed with the older sled fans. They were super fast, eg: my 2004 F
but saying a 1999 ZRT 600 had to have a spark plug wire pulled because a new high tech 600 walked it is just plain and simple....stupid. That would be like me saying my ZR7000 El Tigre would walk your T-Cat. My intent was not to argue, as my original post noted. You were the one that made this thread go bad with your attitude not me.
But according to you I am a bad member on this forum so I will graciously drop out.
Hope you and all members have a great upcoming sled season.
Edit: I should have not make the drinking comment to snowcrazy…...my apologies to you sir
Vmax...….out

I

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I have owned 3 6000s. A 2017 rr 129, 2015 rr, and still own a 2017 rxc. Not one of them were 90+ mph sleds on trails. Touched 90 here n there. I don’t consider a plowed lake real world numbers. All my sleds are set up very well. Skis aligned, track aligned, clutches gone through and adjusted just right, and I weigh 180-185 in gear. Not sure we’re you guys are riding to get these 100 cat 6000s.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I have owned 3 6000s. A 2017 rr 129, 2015 rr, and still own a 2017 rxc. Not one of them were 90+ mph sleds on trails. Touched 90 here n there. I don’t consider a plowed lake real world numbers. All my sleds are set up very well. Skis aligned, track aligned, clutches gone through and adjusted just right, and I weigh 180-185 in gear. Not sure we’re you guys are riding to get these 100 cat 6000s.
RAMSTAD IS A SUPER DUPER ENGINEER..THATS HOW....... LMFAO

·
Registered
984 Posts
Are you?

I gave you my real world numbers. Could care less if you believe or not. That's what I hit.
Fair enough Jim , but he only attacked a post that says a slower speed than what you claim. So what is His point of making a Thread asking people about speeds if he only going to get mad at something he doesnt beleive?
I didnt say that on a 8 mile hard pack lake you didn't hit that.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts