Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
yes,yes, and yes! I have an 02 ZR 600 CC efi, I really like it, but you get used to the power and then you want more. I put a clutch kit to help me out this year, but now I am bored with it already.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have an 02 ZR 600 CC Black and the sled is awesome. Other than having to rebuild the Rear shocks already I think that it handles very well in all conditions... It is currently at the dealer getting the update kit to the for the dial adjust shock valve. Can't wait to see what that little part will do for the "weight transfer" that Cat was hoping to improve.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I have to bring mine in too, it has a new dial adj. shock (4 wks ago) but I still think it is the old version. The sled is in the shop now skipping and breaking up bad, almost like it is running on 1 cylinder. I should find out today.

·
Registered
978 Posts
i love my 2000 zr 600...its very different from yours, but the motors can be made to put out alot more than stock...try pipes(chip), reeds, gear it to whatever specs u ride, and get a nice clutch kit for it and it will have alot more usable power for ur situation.... its a much different ride then the 800 on trails, it seems more stable, but just as fast as the 800 on trails

1 - 6 of 6 Posts