Hardcore Sledder banner

ZR 600 CC

1966 Views 18 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  shuttlevalve
I just tried out a my sled with a D&D trail clutch kit, Unbeleivable difference. I have an MBRP silencer, and the sled runs great. The shocks are junk, and the stickers keep falling off. Is there any other mods that can be done cheap?
:ph34r:
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its funny you mention remote adjuster, I cleaned my sled last night after my first ride out of the shop and the adjustable front skid shock has broken from the top mount and the lower is loose. I am already waiting for a backordered rear shock as it is. On top of that I now have a short in the handlebars so when I turn the bars to the left the headlight flickers off & on. I will definetly look into the gearing. Will I loose any top end with the 23/40 gears? I just want to get enough to smoke my buddy's F-7. I am ahead on take off, dead even to 80 or so then I loose him.

· Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I put the race version on. It is loud, sounds good w/ no problems. If you are easy on the throttle you can sneek by houses without a problem, but if you hit the throttle you can hear it running a from quite a ways away. If you are running it wide open, it sounds like an open mod sled from hell!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.