Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone experienced excessive handlebar vibration on a ZR 200 especially on the throttle right side. It is most noticeable about 1/2 to 3/4 throttle. It will almost vibrate my sons arm numb.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've noticed this as well on our '19 it's excessive for sure but the kid has no complaints so far, would be nice to see an updated engine mount to fix it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, both my kids complain about the vibration in our ZR 200. Looked over everything and don't see anything that might cause it. I talked to my dealer who said that they hadn't heard anything. I might take it in. I took it for a ride and it is quite substantial.

·
Registered
2016 polaris indy 600sp
41 Posts
i asked my son today if he felt any vibrations in his bars and he said no,he has a 2020 model so not sure if there was improvements to those or not.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The ‘20’s have a new engine mounting system. They have 2 brackets that bolt to the bottom of the engine and then hang from the frame sides w/ bushings and bolts.
In the ‘18 & ‘19 the engine is bolted to the frame below it w/ bushings and bolts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The ‘20’s have a new engine mounting system. They have 2 brackets that bolt to the bottom of the engine and then hang from the frame sides w/ bushings and bolts.
In the ‘18 & ‘19 the engine is bolted to the frame below it w/ bushings and bolts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts