Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a buddie who thinks his zl will take my mountain cat...what do you think the outcome will be? i should take him not? oh and were both stock but mines geared down.

·
Registered
444 Posts
0-80 or 90 no doubt the 800 but if on hard pack or ice then the 600 might give you a run up top and keep pulling away assuming you have the powder track still on. If your in powder it would be no challenge.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I just traded my 99 ZL 600EFI....I rode it for 6 years. That sled was a sleeper. It was very quick off the line and top end was in the low 100's.

However, I'd still take the 800 on that bet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i still do have the powder track(or whats left of it time for a new one). but we raced three times. and i wont 2 out of the 3. first race was on hard pack. we raced two power pole lengths. beat him badly by about 4-5 lengths. second one was him on hard pack and me in the powder, same distance. but he beat me by about 2 lenghts. but that was expected. and third race was in powder. well lets just say it wasn't a race. i had to wait for him to get traction in the snow then go. lol. i beat him by 6-8 lengths. lets just say i was very proud of my sled:). then the next day. i raced my other friend on his 2006 polaris fst switchback. well i beat him off the line but slowly came by me in the top end. so he beat me by about half a length.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts