Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2000 zl 550 and i was wondering what the best proformance mods that i could make. Open to all sugestions could you guys please lend some thoughts
thank you

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks that is one of the things that i was planning to do. Do you guys have any ideas on how to get some more top speed. And what do you think would be the best clutch setup for this sled. thanks again

·
Registered
766 Posts
Try Goodwin or EPI. It's a 550, don't expect to set speed records. Even my 580 will launch and hold the skis up for a while with the EPI kit, but it's not the best on the lake.
Now on the trail is a different story!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no! I want to go fast!!! All said and done, done done done!
If it ain't a cat....it's a dog!!!!
spanks!

·
Registered
423 Posts
clutch kit- take a look at D&D and Speedwerx
if your looking for top end, I would consider a gear change, but that will hurt you on the hole shots.
jet down

·
Registered
101 Posts
This is supposed to be a "NO BASHING ZONE."

Not cool to get on the guy and make comments about his wife, even if he is wrong about the Polaris being better.

·
Premium Member
25,555 Posts
Is that your wife?
You ride a tank for a sled and for a wife.
LOL[/b]
Whoa!!! Comments like this are not allowed anywhere on this site- the bigtman is right about the no bashing zone.
This is supposed to be a "NO BASHING ZONE."
Not cool to get on the guy and make comments about his wife, even if he is wrong about the Polaris being better.[/b]
That would be correct.
Mrs red

·
Registered
253 Posts
Is that your wife?
You ride a tank for a sled and for a wife.
LOL[/b]
WTF Ethan, what gives you the right to judge people you dont even know. In this circumstance that avatar was up as a joke between me and my good friend. The picture is from his wedding day and I put it there due to the expression on his face. That isn't my wife but I can tell you that she is a wonderful person and would probably be hurt by the rude comments you made. It is sad that the statement "one in every bunch" happens to be true even at HCS. I hope that your not so rude and issue a formal apology here on the board. Not for me or her but to show that your not a complete idiot.
John

·
Registered
807 Posts
WTF Ethan, what gives you the right to judge people you dont even know. In this circumstance that avatar was up as a joke between me and my good friend. The picture is from his wedding day and I put it there due to the expression on his face. That isn't my wife but I can tell you that she is a wonderful person and would probably be hurt by the rude comments you made. It is sad that the statement "one in every bunch" happens to be true even at HCS. I hope that your not so rude and issue a formal apology here on the board. Not for me or her but to show that your not a complete idiot.
John[/b]

·
Registered
807 Posts
John[/b]

Well, I'm sorry i said that, i should not have said that and it was wrong. Your right i have no right to judge anyone. I'm sorry to your friend, his wife, you, and all of HCS.
Have a good day-

·
Registered
219 Posts
i have a 2000 zl 550 and i was wondering what the best proformance mods that i could make. Open to all sugestions could you guys please lend some thoughts
thank you[/b]
Goodwin clutching on my 03 ZL550 woke it right up. I was very impressed for an 80 HP machine.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Well, I'm sorry i said that, i should not have said that and it was wrong. Your right i have no right to judge anyone. I'm sorry to your friend, his wife, you, and all of HCS.
Have a good day-[/b]

Thank you!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts