Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok maybe we need a general form for stuff like this but i have seen alot of members names i just do not get :wacko: i know you guys that use your own name ok i get that ! and the guy's or gals that use cat names but some names you read you just have to say how did they come up with that :lol: well my last name is smith i have raced rc cars for over 15 years one day i got there late and was in a hurry to get set up . when i signed in i wrote my last name very fast i ended up looking like switta ! when the guy called up the heats he called me up as switta and it just stuck ! after that all my friends call me it :lol: some people do not even know my real name at the races they just call me switta. :D

·
Registered
772 Posts
welll...u see...big..well big because im a big guy..(but shrinkin...now im down to 210lbs...was at 260...ugg)

and well...fire..well i drive a firecat..i guess there snowmachine..arctic cat makes them..very fun

and well the chief...well thats been my nick name since lordy knows when... across the halls back in the day when i was in school...sooner or later i would here... "hey big chief"...or "hey you big ugly weird lookin bright orange green guy"...ahh those where the days...

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Big Fire Chief@Feb 24 2003, 11:55 PM
welll...u see...big..well big because im a big guy..(but shrinkin...now im down to 210lbs...was at 260...ugg)

and well...fire..well i drive a firecat..i guess there snowmachine..arctic cat makes them..very fun

and well the chief...well thats been my nick name since lordy knows when... across the halls back in the day when i was in school...sooner or later i would here... "hey big chief"...or "hey you big ugly weird lookin bright orange green guy"...ahh those where the days...
see :D and i thought you were a firefighter! or chief.

·
Registered
962 Posts
SLIDER is a name I came up with awhile ago, its been my screen name for a while on differnt sites

79 was my football number and I just always like that #

Found out later that Blair Morgans first number was 79c.

·
Registered
2021 VR1 850, 18 Tiger 8000, 17 RS 6000, 16 ZR 6000, 12 F1100T, 11 EXT 800, 09 Z1 Turbo, 05 ZR 900
10,200 Posts
Mines easy I ride a F7 Sabre Cat and it has skulls on the hood :)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
If i told you i would have to kill you. I am a sniper but the good kind and the CCC is actually something i have been involved in for many years, it started out as a gaming clan many years ago. Since then our 50 or so members became close friends and are into all things pc/console/music wise.... its a email group

coca cola cowboys

hahahahahaha

CCC 4 life :p

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
"Den" is from Denis and "HD" is from Harley-Davidson. I am a great fan of these motorcycles. I had a 1990 FLHS and then a 1999 FLHR Road King.

HDen

·
Registered
245 Posts
Mines kinda simple.... You see I got this yellow REV :rolleyes: and I thought what the hell, I may as well piss off some Fcat Owner.....

Ahh...OK F7 SnoPro Saber -- You know BLACK. No story necessary :wacko:

All my other screen names have been MrXC7 as I have owned a XC700 for a while as well. This was the first time I decided it to be innappropriate to use that here :blink:

·
Registered
978 Posts
arcticrider600... ARCTIC cat...and i ride(makes me a RIDER)... and i have a zr 600 now, and im very close to spring ordering my f 600 (latly im thinking of an f7?)

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Originally posted by Slider79@Feb 25 2003, 12:12 AM
SLIDER is a name I came up with awhile ago, its been my screen name for a while on differnt sites

79 was my football number and I just always like that #

Found out later that Blair Morgans first number was 79c.
Are you sure your name is not derived becasue you like to eat at White Castle?

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Pretty simple, Fire Cat Racing 61.... Firecat because my parents have owned a place in NH called "Firecat Acres" since 1979, and our race team is Firecat Acres Racing and 61 is my WSA/RMR number, pretty ironic that our favorite brand of sleds has come out with a Firecat model. B)

·
Registered
747 Posts
favarcat- favar is most of my last name and I've always liked and owned Arctic Cats. I favor cats.

favarcat

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
VFRcanada,
I was a member of a VFR motorcycle message board that was mainly for European riders. So VFR for my bike and canada so they would know where I was from.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Wicked King

A couple of years ago, I sent one of our survey crews on a hellacious job. :eek: Lots of brush and swamps; a terrible survey. After a week of this hell, they finally finished the job and were driving back home. :wacko: After that, they started calling me the wicked king. :huh: Apparently, they heard the Pearl Jam song "Jeremy" on the trip home. You know the part where they say "king jeremy the wicked"? Well, after that week it has been king Chris the wicked, and has been since. :lol:

·
Registered
76 Posts
BrassMonkey....loved it in high school. When we were about 14, CB's caught on again, and since everybody knew thats what I liked to drink, thats what they called me (my CB handle).

·
Registered
614 Posts
I ran a drag/street car for a few years, and me and my dad used that plate on it. It was a 68 firebird with a 455 motor. We had it running 12.1 in the quarter mile when we got done. It was alot of fun.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts