Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GANG, A friend of mine had sleds stolen from Bryant Woods, Atkinson,NH. They where on a trailer in a locked storage area.
Then the MFers went to the house of the owner and broke in, stole the bills of sale and the titles. WTF over. There was no insurance for loss on these sleds that he busted his balls to buy.
Here is the information on the trailer and sleds. If you guys see or hear anything let us know.

Thanks guys,
Mark

Polaris 2002 550 Classic Fan
Blue and Silver
Engine Serial# 0201783
VIN# 4XAND5BS52B217337

Polaris 2002 550 Classic Fan
Blue and Silver
Engine Serial# 0201786
VIN#4XAND5BS82B2173333

The Trailer is a 2000 White Sno Pro 2 PLACE with a gash in the front drivers side where a ski went thru.
VIN# 1C910FLTOY1734229

[attachment=278985:130_3029_IMG.JPG][attachment=278984:130_3028_IMG.JPG][attachm
nt=278986:130_3030_IMG.JPG][attachment=278987:130_3031_IMG.JPG]

·
Registered
735 Posts
Watch craigslist I have heard a lot of stolen items end up on there.I have even seen guys post on craigslist with the info about there stolen sleds or quads hoping people will see them somewhere.Good luck and I hope you find them.
Yamahoo

·
Registered
790 Posts
I don't know if this is related but my buddy has a towing company and he called me on Friday asking where to find the SN on Sno Pro trailers and that he picked up a trailer with 2 polaris sleds per the Police dept. The Sleds were burnt to the ground and the cover was melted off the trailer. If you want to shoot me a pm I will give you more info. That would make sense if they had no S/N then the PD would have no one to contact.

·
Registered
450 Posts
People are such scumbags. How about this for a novel idea..........WORK for the stuff that you want. Fucking lazy pricks. I wish I could find them for your friend and take care of it myself. Sorry to hear about it. If I hear anything, Ill let you know. Good luck

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
that swallows big time i hope im not the next target i could walk to there from my house

and i got 3 trailers and a ton of sleds at my house

somone stole one of my waverunner trailers once

pushed the thing on the ground and stole the trailer

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I don't know if this is related but my buddy has a towing company and he called me on Friday asking where to find the SN on Sno Pro trailers and that he picked up a trailer with 2 polaris sleds per the Police dept. The Sleds were burnt to the ground and the cover was melted off the trailer. If you want to shoot me a pm I will give you more info. That would make sense if they had no S/N then the PD would have no one to contact.[/b]
This sounds funny,
why would anyone steal two sleds and a trailer, only to burn them?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your report has been fowarded to the owner of the stolen sleds. I'll post the outcome tomorrow.
Thanks 711 Sno Pro !!!!!!

·
Registered
790 Posts
This sounds funny,
why would anyone steal two sleds and a trailer, only to burn them?[/b]
I wish I could answer that but I don't have the mind of a thief. Anyways I just know thats what the police dept. called my buddy for and I have not personally seen the sleds but was told about it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I wish I could answer that but I don't have the mind of a thief. Anyways I just know thats what the police dept. called my buddy for and I have not personally seen the sleds but was told about it.[/b]
Ah, possible burn for the insurance money. Either way, theft is serious business these days and bad business at that. We all pay.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I HAVE ONE QUESTION HOW DID THE THIEFS KNOW WHERE THE BILL OF SALES WHERE AND THE TITLES OTHERE THAN THAT I HOPE THEY CATCH THE PIECES OF SHIT LIKE I TELL MY FRIENDS YOU CANT POLISH SHIT THERES SO MANY OUT THERE STEALING FROM THE HARD WORKING PEOPLE :no_bashing: :frech32:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Ah, possible burn for the insurance money. Either way, theft is serious business these days and bad business at that. We all pay.[/b]
Well I sure as hell wouldnt burn my sleds if I had no insurance on them. That was stated in the 1st post that there was no insurance. Man I hate dirtbags that steal stuff because I know that I work damn hard for the stuff that I have.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yea something doesn't add up, you mean to tell me someone went and stole 2 sleds a snowmobile trailer and then went into the house and took the registrations and the bill of sale and/or title........they should rob a bank next if they pulled this one off and go buy a shit load of lottery tickets with that luck.

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
kinda sucks for the people that legitamitly get their stuff stolen .... something very important is missing from this story ... sounds like fraud of some sort

steal 2 sleds and trailer from said "storage" area .... break into house at different location..(maybe steal diamond ring?) .... and paperwork and all this to risk getting caught towing them away just to burn them... ya right

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
Well I sure as hell wouldnt burn my sleds if I had no insurance on them. That was stated in the 1st post that there was no insurance. Man I hate dirtbags that steal stuff because I know that I work damn hard for the stuff that I have.[/b]

for loss it said? ... maybe there was fire ? hmmmmmm

·
Registered
254 Posts
I do not think the sleds stolen which began this thread are the same ones the cops found torched. As I read this, I read it that way. I am saying the burned sleds may be an insurance job, especially if they are different from the sleds stolen from Bryant Woods, especially seeing these are uninsured. :dunno: Can someone clarify?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
O.K. Gang here's the straight info.
Because of HCSers the owner was able to help get info to the authorites and also find out what happened to his sleds.
The owner had NO INSURANCE FOR FIRE OR THEFT ON THE SLEDS OR THE TRAILER. It is a total loss for him unless the perps can be found and held accountable.
The titles and bill of sale was on his workbench in his garage which was broken into over the past couple of weeks. He really didn't notice he had been broken into because he didn't notice anything missing. The owner says they got lucky if they broke in for those items because he had them right there.
After the sleds where stolen then things started to come together and he noticed things that made him realize that his garage had been broken into. The trailer and sleds where in an outside locked storage facility with two locks on the hitch. All the locks had been broken and pieces where laying on the ground.
A fire which was two snowmobiles and a trailer had been reported burning at a home in Raymond, NH. Looks like a total loss. Numbers if available have to be matched up but looks to be his stuff.

Why did they burn the sleds and the trailer??? Who knows. We are thinking they fought over the booty probabley whether to sell or keep them or who was going to get what or something.

Anyway my buddy hopes to be able to see the sleds and trailer soon to confirm. He's really bummed. Saved for those sleds and paid cash.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.