Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
Super Advanced Lummox
17,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was on the radio all afternoon, about the cops in Sudbury wanting information of the 2 sledders doing open water up on Onaping Lake Jan 1st

This is total BS

If they are doing that than why the fuck not charge the mudboggers that have video and pictures with LICENSE plates

Sorry but this is a sad situation and they are picking on us sledders

This is real here is the link

http://blog.rogersradiointernet.com/790cig...you-tube-video/

btw do NOT give any info on here as the Sudbury police do monitor this site

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
all this in a town with at least 3 unsolved murders out there.....guess they are not the top priority anymore....

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
what would be the charge????

ptm

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
all this in a town with at least 3 unsolved murders out there.....guess they are not the top priority anymore....[/b]

you said it

the law is a joke, and they just proved it.

"lets look for some people who didn't hurt, kill, or steal... they just rode on some water"

"lets put em in jail for 5 years, they broke the laws of physics!"

this crap makes me sick.

G

·
Well I guess if you post on the net with vids of stupidity you should at least not describe where you are. :i_need_snow:

G

·
Theit, lol, I g guy that posted it removed uess the cops are bored. Would it be funny if the guy died? I think the idea is to get the message out to be safe but they really should be focussing on more important things. It would seem that here the cops feel you tube is their latest crime fighting tool.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
careless use of a snowmobile

so if you post you jumping your sled,doing radar runs or whatever they moight aswell charge you too[/b]

if this was a legit charge they could sit in dorset at ox narrows every weekend and nab people all day long. they are just abusing there powers and scare people.

ptm

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
« Investment in Local TV ProductionMNR Investigating Moose Poaching Incident »Careless Snowmobilers On You Tube Video
The Traffic Management Unit of Greater Sudbury Police have launched an investigation into the careless operation of two snow machines.

It’s the result of a video posted on youtube.

It shows two snowmobilers trying to cross open water at 18 Mile Narrows on Onaping Lake on January 1st.

One rider wearing a black and red RFX snowmobile suit didn’t make it resulting in the sinking of a Polaris Fusion snowmobile.

The second driver made it safely.

Police say they have charged snowmobilers with careless driving in the past.

Anyone with information is asked to call police or Crime Stoppers.[/b]

I guess this where they have their charge.

·
Registered
8,016 Posts
I heard the Fusion vibrated so bad the ice broke up and they were forced to run open water.

:dunno:

·
Registered
764 Posts
if this was a legit charge they could sit in dorset at ox narrows every weekend and nab people all day long. they are just abusing there powers and scare people.

ptm[/b]
Ahh! waytogo! Now Deputy Bob, and his sidekick will be down at Ox narrows hiding behind the rock!

·
Registered
391 Posts

ptm[/b]
It is a legit charge dangerous operation of a motor vehicle.keep in mind what you do and how you are precieved by the public.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Haha, polaris CONfusion don't wanna swim.

They will get the kid, it was on his facebook page and they were even screamin' his name in the vid, while laughing...

No last name, but I think you can also make out the REG #'s on his sled.

hahaha

Cops : 1
Open water runners : 0

I have a craving for a donut, and a beer right now.

·
Registered
697 Posts
well i didnt c the vid but iff the kid has a lid on and cant c his face the reg numbers wont do nothing cuz they cant prove that it was the owner riddin the sled he can just come up with something stupid to say like i dont member who was drivit in or it was stolen, also its funny how much time cops have sittin on you tube looking to start shit. that cop needs to get laid and find something better 2 do with his time.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Theit, lol, I g guy that posted it removed uess the cops are bored. Would it be funny if the guy died? I think the idea is to get the message out to be safe but they really should be focussing on more important things. It would seem that here the cops feel you tube is their latest crime fighting tool.[/b]
you can die on the trail (/ sled) at anytime, water skipping might be a little more dangerous, (but so is jumping, speeding, racing, etc)
but that risk is taken as soon as you get on the sled, water skipping or not.

'safe' doesn't make the police station money,

polluting water, speeding, careless/reckless driving does...

1 - 20 of 259 Posts