Hardcore Sledder banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
376 members and 742 posts in under 24 hours.. I love it! Frek the paypal crap, you guys don't own me a thing. Wanna do something for me? Run that registration total back up to what it was on the other board. We had 1070 members before the crash, I want to see 1500 by the end of next week, now THAT would make me happy! :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
no problem rob and thank you. I was one of the first converts here and this has got to be my favorite site.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I`m doing my job 41 post now in 2 days.

Before the crash I had almost 100 posts and I registerd Nov 25 thats 10 days ago. I love this site and am slightly addicted.

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
Yes, Thank you Rob...I have had an excellent response from these guys..All of which, so far, have been awesome to deal with. I hope I can help as much as YOU have. This site has been teaching me things I never thought I needed...Like typing faster.....haha...If/when you need that something special give me a buzz.

·
Registered
861 Posts
This forum has been an invaluable resouce for me and I am sure many others here as well.
Thank you for putting it together, and letting us all get together to share in this wealth of information.
Rob, if you ever get to Michigan, we will put a ride/party together and I will buy you an Oatmeal Stout at Big Bucks Micro/Brewery, of course after we are done putting on a Psyco amount of Michigan Miles.

Thanks again,

Kevin

·
Registered
962 Posts
I probly owe my engine to this site w/o me finding this site I wouldhave never found out about the bullitans and bubbles. And my dealer probly wouldn`t have even told me till she blew up.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Rob,

Thank you very much for all your hard work and dedication keeping these boards up and running. I wish I could be of more help as far as all this 'computer' stuff..... Remember, I suggested starting a "forum" and shying away from the e-mail thing :>0 Thanks A TON!!
-John

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'm in for the ride in MI.

Rob, You should start a Robert Lyons North American Tour. A different area to ride every weekend. Firecats (and spouses sleds) only. We'll even organize an after ride party at our favorite watering holes.

It would be the event of the season.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Rob; This foum has been an excellent info tool. I'm sure I can speak for everyone else that has visited this site and read some of the problems associated with these two models. It has sure saved some of us possible problems now and down the road. Thanks for a job well done.

Bill

·
Registered
861 Posts
Yeah, if Tony Hawk can do it with skateboards, why not snowmobiles.

·
Registered
827 Posts
yeah rob thanks alot, without the valuable info on this site,i would have been out riding my sled not knowing of the danger that lurks,lol. this is my first brand new sled,because of the info that you and fellow sledders have posted i feel confident that when the snow finally does come i am going to enjoy my sled to the fullest,,thank you!! ( mike)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Excellent site with a lot of useful information !!!! I haven't riden my Black F7 Sabercat yet :( (about 2 tenths of a mile on the stand) But I'll feel better knowing I've done everything I could to my sled to make it last. Thanx to this site. It's snowing now and I have Sunday off :) Hope we get enough snow locally for me to break in the sled(Rocket)!! Thanx all and Especially ROB for the excellent info. Later "TOM" Cat

·
Registered
56 Posts
Rob--- you the man....!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent to you on the PM side....!!!!!

I know for a fact my sled would have squeaked. AC should send you a check.

Keep the faith everybody -- by February the entire snowmobiling community will hear our roar --- and have a '04 F-CAT snochecked!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
629 Posts
No Rob you are great......... We will get this up to the other forum very soon...

·
Registered
290 Posts
great site and most important great members. It's proabaly because we all have the same sled but there really is no BS here and/or bashing...that's what I hate about most of the other boards
....Thanks Rob and everyone else

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Rob,

You have saved countless thousands of dollars for the everyday joe's that come to your site, your contributions to us cannot be counted. We have you to thank for being able to ride and not having to wait for 3 months for a back ordered engine. I wish you would let us show our apprecitation by opening a pay pal account, you deserve it.
Thank you for your passion for our sport and thank you for the countless hours you have spent making sure that everyone is as well informed as possible without you this would be a shi*ty christmas for alot of guys. Thank you again and keep up the great job because we appreciate your efforts probably more than you'll ever know and more than we can ever express.

Brian

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.