Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,674 Posts
Last year when i went our group rented sleds from the skidoo dealer, you could also rent from the arctic cat and polaris dealer. To ride in the park you have to have a guide, or you can ride in a snowcoach. Take the longest route with the guide, theres alot to see and it will end up being an all day ride. With lots of nice views. We flew there and landed in Bozeman, Mt. I think that is the closest airport and it is about a 2 hour drive from there to West Yellostone, Mt. I would try to go during the middle of the week if possible. not as much traffic. you can also contact the West Yellowstone, Mt. chamber of commerce for more information also.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Went two years ago before you needed a guide. One of the best trips anywhere I have ever been on. Two Tops is a Great place to rent from, you can keep your sleds overnite and the riding in Ihado is unreal. We flew into Billings MT. rented a car and drove about two hours to West Yellowstone, great drive. Ask for David the owner at Two Tops 406-646-7802. Tell him Bill Thomas from CT. sent you. My wife broke her hip while we were there, not on the sled. They were so helpful in every way they had a guy from my hometown working there when we were there. Good people and they know the area well, top notch in every way. You will have the time of your life. There are lots of cool places to stay. The Hirbation Station is a group of very nice cabibs in town and there are many hotles. I spoke to Kenndy today at Two Tops and they have 2 feet on the Ground. Happy New Year. BT.
:fluffy: :banana: :fluffy: :banana:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts