Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Looks good otterbob. Nothing wrong with a little ‘flash and flare.’ Don’t let these guys work you over!!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Now you can do advertisements for mc'donalds HAHAHAHA!!! lol j/k it looks pretty good but it would look even better on the black one

·
Registered
254 Posts
I like the yellow, but not so keen on the dark windshield and headlights. I'm thinking of adding some yellow screens and skid plate to my standard green F7

·
Registered
173 Posts
not too bad at all, gives me more idea of how I want mine, I have a red canadian that I want to get yellow accessories for as well, including a chrome yellow windshield, but I want the green headlights, what da' ya think??

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
I saw a grey/silver bumper bellypan kit at the outdoor shop the other day. that would look really good on a canadian

·
Registered
173 Posts
think so?, I saw a belly pan like that too, but just wondering if there are accessoryies in that same colour as well, I don't want too many different colours on there, thanks GF7P

·
Registered
173 Posts
cool, thanks a lot man, like I said I only saw the belly pan here in the dealership, I think it would go well too, too bad there weren't any whites
Gerry

·
Registered
173 Posts
cool, thanks a lot man, like I said I only saw the belly pan here in the dealership, I think it would go well too, too bad there weren't any whites
Gerry

1 - 20 of 44 Posts