Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am loving it that the greedy Yankees lost!!! A-Fraud never even showed up, which proves He is not a big game player...never was and necer will be. The Big Unit is a big joke and if my Red Sox did not have pitching woes also this year...they would have repeated. All you Yankees fans can go another year without a title!! :flush:

·
Registered
654 Posts
YOU FRIGGIN RED SOX FANS YOU DON'T SEE YANKEES FANS ON HERE SAYING HOW MUST THE RED SOXS SUCK HEY GOOD JOB WITH THE WHITE SOX SEE YOU IN 2090 GROW UP!!!! THE ONE WORD YOU DON'T KNOW DYNASTY!!!! BUT YOU SEE A LOT :nutkick: :nutkick:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
What a friggin chump....... Thinks his Red Socks are something that they're not. You wanna talk smack about A-Rod in the Division Series?? What did Shilling do for the Sox and how about Johnny can't hit the ball. I think A-Rod did enough for the Yankees, lets see.....48 HR....128 RBI's.... .321 batting average should I really go on?? Oh did I fail to mention his Gold Glove at 3rd Base. Did Ortiz ever win a Gold Glove....oops thats right he was only a DH.

·
Registered
104 Posts
OK.... First of all, IF they sucked, they wouldnt be where they ALWAYS are in the standings. Second... Why do you call them greedy?? Is it because the Red Sox cant afford to get any good players?? And last but not least....... Your a jerk!!
Oooops.....just my opinion!!

·
Registered
2021 Polaris VR1 850 137"
1,329 Posts
Let see.... 26 World Championships vs. 6 for the smelly sox. Ya, its almost close!!!

:frech11:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Come on, A-rod did not show up...I will admit Schilling is probably done..Made a deal with the Devil last year. Red Sox is the proper spelling and maybe I am a chump.....World Champs 2004. When did the Yankees win it? :dance2: When is Steinbrenner gonna learn that you can't always buy a world championship team. No chemistry. Too many egos. You gotta admit it..Sheffield and A-Rod have got to have the biggest egos in the game. As far as Johnny Damon..You guys might be getting Him next year. He will want a boat load of money, more than He is worth and Georgie will shell it out. Honestly, I want Matsui!! I also give props to Jeter...Never a bad word to say.... He is a true professional. :beerchug:

·
Registered
241 Posts
the way I look at it is they both had the same record and they both lost in the first round of playoffs so they did just as good as one another this year no reason to diss either one

·
Registered
436 Posts
Originally posted by snowman-F7@Oct 11 2005, 07:56 PM
What a friggin chump.......  Thinks his Red Socks are something that they're not.  You wanna talk smack about A-Rod in the Division Series??  What did Shilling do for the Sox and how about Johnny can't hit the ball.  I think A-Rod did enough for the Yankees, lets see.....48 HR....128 RBI's.... .321 batting average should I really go on??  Oh did I fail to mention his Gold Glove at 3rd Base.  Did Ortiz ever win a Gold Glove....oops thats right he was only a DH.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=923137
[/quote]
hey dick smoker i live closer to NYC and every yankee fan can kiss my ass even you...yankees [email protected] arod is the biggest bum ever! 2-17 last year in the 4 games the sox whopped on the skankees and 0-17 this year haha.. all the yankees are is a corporation not a team the 203 mil is a disgrace to baseball..for that they should win 115-120 gamesss...ortiz has won more games than arod has ever won..hes come through in the clutch 10 times more..its about MVP mos valuable to their team and not player of the year...arod has 175mil of talent around him... must be nice..arod sucks all you yankee fans lick. my. balls.!! cya in tug hill bitches maybe we can square up ina bar :boxing:
:uzi:
yankees and their excuses!! :nopityA:

:finger_red: :flipa: :flush: :russian_roulette: :bigbaby:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, You made your point. I certainly did not want reactions like this..Too funny!! :boxing: :div20: :lol2:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Originally posted by SlednEcKs05@Oct 13 2005, 03:39 PM
hey dick smoker i live closer to NYC and every yankee fan can kiss my ass even you...yankees [email protected] arod is the biggest bum ever! 2-17 last year in the 4 games the sox whopped on the skankees and 0-17 this year haha.. all the yankees are is a corporation not a team the 203 mil is a disgrace to baseball..for that they should win 115-120 gamesss...ortiz has won more games than arod has ever won..hes come through in the clutch 10 times more..its about MVP mos valuable to their team and not player of the year...arod has 175mil of talent around him... must be nice..arod sucks all you yankee fans lick. my. balls.!! cya in tug hill bitches    maybe we can square up ina bar :boxing: 
:uzi:
yankees and their excuses!! :nopityA:

:finger_red:  :flipa:  :flush:  :russian_roulette:  :bigbaby:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=927500
[/quote] if thats you in the picture on the floor wow what did you play the skin flute and BTW why nock a guy for makin big bucks i dont see you nockin bill gates (which ripps everyone off on his software and made billions or the heads of the oil companys who rip us off daily for no reason ) its america make as much as you can while you can !!! you probably didnt even play baseball at all so you dont know what it takes to do what these guys do and make it look so easy!!! and its !!!!!!! :div20:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey tough guy!! Im pretty sure this thread started off as a mild razzing of the Yankees. You just turned it into something stupid. C-ya on the hill? I live on the hill! Look for me. I will be the one telling all the Yankee fans up here about you.I personally know most of the bar owners on the "hill". Your kind of attitude is not welcome up here. This is not about baseball anymore. Its about "setteling it in a bar". Do everyone who lives here a favor and stay home. We dont need you.We dont want you. And if we ever figure out exactly who you are,we wont have you!Your attitude sucks. Ball licking does not happen here. Maybe it does where you live? Keep it there, OK?
Oh..... I forgot to mention, If you "think" your gonna come up here and kick some ass.....BRING FRIENDS!!!!!!

Of course, if YOU were just kidding, disregard this message!!!!!
(i dont think you were)

·
Registered
436 Posts
Originally posted by meangene@Oct 14 2005, 07:18 AM
Hey tough guy!!  Im pretty sure this thread started off as a mild razzing of the Yankees. You just turned it into something stupid. C-ya on the hill? I live on the hill! Look for me. I will be the one telling all the Yankee fans up here about you.I personally know most of the bar owners on the "hill". Your kind of attitude is not welcome up here. This is not about baseball anymore. Its about "setteling it in a bar". Do everyone who lives here a favor and stay home. We dont need you.We dont want you. And if we ever figure out exactly who you are,we wont have you!Your attitude sucks. Ball licking does not happen here. Maybe it does where you live? Keep it there, OK?
  Oh..... I forgot to mention,    If you "think" your gonna come up here and kick some ass.....BRING FRIENDS!!!!!!

Of course, if YOU were just kidding, disregard this message!!!!!
                      (i dont think you were)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=928943
[/quote]
ease up cowboy theres a little humor in everything..but if u wanna wait for the me and notify all your local yokles about my comments go ahead aside from riding its probably the most exciting thing to enter your town since wal mart.. and as far as artic cat power, bill gates is different from baseball so chilll...and by the way i was a 4 year varsity starter at catcher, 24-1 my senior year 2nd place in the state and set school records but yea your probably right ive never played the game :div20:

·
Registered
243 Posts
i played and coached and i wouldnt dish any player there all good at times thats why their there if ya played like ya said you know where im comming from i always did my talkin on the field playin or coaching but hay its cool i dont get pissed about this stuff like i said its only a game and one i cant control!!! :div20:

·
Registered
464 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts