Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
nice DSC Evols on there

leverage ratio on thoes arms is horrid. i wish they could impliment an under the arm mount. guess it costs 3x as much as welding two tabs on the top :(

looks sharp though.

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
nice, looking more and more like a raced out 250r w/ skis

I like!

·
Registered
866 Posts
That sled has been around for quite a while. I saw it on display at least 2 years ago. If you do a search there are larger pics of it on HCS.

·
Registered
84 Posts
That sled has been around for quite a while. I saw it on display at least 2 years ago. If you do a search there are larger pics of it on HCS.[/b]
saw it 3yrs ago at show in ottawa,canada

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Thats not a prototype... thats just a custom sled some guy built. It was at the snow show in Milwaukee in Oct. I saw it and read the story.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Thats not a prototype... thats just a custom sled some guy built. It was at the snow show in Milwaukee in Oct. I saw it and read the story.[/b]

actually it is a phazer proto from probably 4 or 5 years ago. ive seen it in person at Yamaha Canada, pretty cool.

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
I just threw up!! Pretty soon there wont be any front end at all. :wtf:[/b]
Yup, quad front ends are obviously a better design.
They are using it to the snowmobilers full advantage now.

skinny frame, wide a-arms, more stable center of gravity.

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
That sled is not new. I first saw those same exact pics about 5 years ago.

·
Registered
217 Posts
hell that sled was for sale and i do believe it still is any body would be F*&ed to buy it since the price tag for is $100,000
I better return all my emptys so i can say I own the stupidest lookin piece of shit any body ever slaped together and called a sled......
just my 2cents

·
Registered
749 Posts
didn't polaris make those stupid yellow tracks? the ones that would shred easy because of the dyes in it or something.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
didn't polaris make those stupid yellow tracks? the ones that would shred easy because of the dyes in it or something.[/b]
I think it was Camoplast. Morgan used a green track for a spell when he was still racing cat, and still on the ZR chassis. Maybe someone else knows more about it?
Brad

·
Registered
749 Posts
I think it was Camoplast. Morgan used a green track for a spell when he was still racing cat, and still on the ZR chassis. Maybe someone else knows more about it?
Brad[/b]
ya i think your right. Polaris offered them as an option I think, got confused. But either way i heard they were horrible. Anyone know more about them?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts