·
Registered
1,694 Posts
johndee is talking about 8-10 in there 10 day forecast. Southern WI

·
Registered
83 Posts
There talking 8-10 inches of snow for me by the end of thursday !!!!!![/b]
Id love to see that much dude, but six is the most Ive seen, your numbers are generally off 2-3 inches usually but I like your enthusiasm.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Id love to see that much dude, but six is the most Ive seen, your numbers are generally off 2-3 inches usually but I like your enthusiasm.[/b]
He's a damn good optimist and i like that about him... good thread bud! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All i need is 6 inches by the 21st and i won a bet... John dee is predicting 4 plus in the 10 day forecast.. IS GOING TO BE MORE !!! THIS BETTER BE A BIG ONE !!!! Ok maybe not by thursday but I also seen snow for tonight ever little bit helps...

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Id love to see that much dude, but six is the most Ive seen, your numbers are generally off 2-3 inches usually but I like your enthusiasm.[/b]
My last thread with the 6-8 i didnt even look i just said some numbers and I was 1 inch off of it being 6 inches !!! I am pretty damn good if you ask me !!!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
My last thread with the 6-8 i didnt even look i just said some numbers and I was 1 inch off of it being 6 inches !!! I am pretty damn good if you ask me !!!![/b]

What are you so excited about....I thought you and your family just sold your sleds?

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What are you so excited about....I thought you and your family just sold your sleds?[/b]
ya but new on the way... WE have the 2-up left though so anybody wants it PM me... I was told by the weather people on t.v that by this weekend we are going to see about 4-5 inches of snow.. Hope it isnt windy because its going to be as fluffy as fluffy can get unless it snows tomorrow which is a high of 31 so then it will be wet !!! PRAY FOR THE BEST ANY AMOUNT OF FLUFF DOESNT DO SHIT AROUND HERE !!!

·
Registered
468 Posts
freedom is a little south of green bay.

whats wrong with some wind? wind makes drifts. drifts make fun riding :hyper:

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
The weatherman lately couldn't call a snow storm to save their asses. Thoce damn computer models. WTF If it's snowing out west and the wind is from the west? We may get snow. There, just look at the world weather and watch. It's more accurate than Pete Petoniac, or any other in Green Bay. LOL Last week tuesday my wife says, Gee the weatherman said no snow for Wisconsin over the weekend, but theres a big storm in California now, I can't beleive we will not see some snow. Well we got 6" and Jean called it, not the local weatherman!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sticking with her. it's gonna snow.LOL

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
freedom is a little south of green bay.

whats wrong with some wind? wind makes drifts. drifts make fun riding :hyper:[/b]
considering the drifts in the ditches are freaking rock solid.. Gee i dunno worth wrecking a sled ?? to you ya me no

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The weatherman lately couldn't call a snow storm to save their asses. Thoce damn computer models. WTF If it's snowing out west and the wind is from the west? We may get snow. There, just look at the world weather and watch. It's more accurate than Pete Petoniac, or any other in Green Bay. LOL Last week tuesday my wife says, Gee the weatherman said no snow for Wisconsin over the weekend, but theres a big storm in California now, I can't beleive we will not see some snow. Well we got 6" and Jean called it, not the local weatherman!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sticking with her. it's gonna snow.LOL[/b]
true to that... I predicted 6-8 over the weekend I got 5 but I bet there was more than 6 because everything was so warm it didnt stick very well..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts