Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My XTRA 10 on my supersport wont even move what is wrong with it????

·
Registered
432 Posts
need more information, but shafts could very well be siezed from lack of lubrication.

I'd be taking it out to do a thorough look over and pull the shafts out, clean and re-grease.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
need more information, but shafts could very well be siezed from lack of lubrication.

I'd be taking it out to do a thorough look over and pull the shafts out, clean and re-grease.[/b]

No ive greased everything.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
If the suspension has corroded up to the point where it will no longer move, greasing it is not going to fix it. At the very least, you'll need to remove it to figure out what the problem is.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can the shock freeze if there is mosture in the shock??

·
Registered
432 Posts
Can the shock freeze if there is mosture in the shock??[/b]
i suppose, but there would have to be a fair bit of moisture (would have to be pretty old). Take out the skid and inspect. It can really only be improper assembly, something seized, or maybe shock issue as you mention. Not really many other options.

And how did you grease it, just via the grease nipples? If so, depending on how old it is and when it was last greased, the shaft may have already been corroded and frozen in there and grease nay not free it.......can't tell unless you slide them out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts