Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a newer Xtra 10 with the PPS shock into my 96 XCR 600 SP because the stock X10 was whooped. It seems to bottem pretty easy, and is pretty soft. It usually sags about an inch even with no one on it, and I was wondering if this was right. What do you guys have your X10's set to? I weigh about 145 Pounds and ride pretty aggressive. Also since this was the first year for the aggressive chassis XCR the front suspension is the standerd 7" and not the X10 front end. What would I need to upgrade the front suspension? Thanks

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
you might be better off with the regular fox shock I had a 98 rmk with an x10 and foundit to ride the best for me with one spring on med and one on high and I wieghed about 175 at the time (a little fatter now LOL) and I preffer a soft ride when I am riding with our large group when we go a little slower and ride a little more aggerssive with my wife or by myself. I also found that if I set the rear scisors stops to a higher setting it would bottm less, but the 136 suspension in the rmk is actually quite a bit different geometry than the aggressive chassis x10s, not sure what difference it will make for settings. I would use the standard fox from the 96 and have it revalved.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts