Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:stirthepot:
After Many hours of testing .. We have come up with a Stage #1 & Stage #2 kitt's For the new 2008 skidoo XP 800

Testing was done @ 1000ft elevation to 2800ft Should work great from 0ft to 3000ft + elevation for sure.

Stage # 1 Is a Low cost clutch kitt for the Xp800,s Includes Dalton Ultimate Stainless Pins for more future adjustability and measured and checked Drive spring..Includes directions per driver style and Driver weight.... Big increase in acceleration...top end MPH improved ..but best gain is corner to corner point and shoot and Holds RPM and MPH in 6 to 8 inches of Virgin snow... $ 189.00

Stage #2 Is the same as above with a Dalton Custom Helix,Dalton Ultimate Stainless pins, Measured and checked drive clutch spring ( note: qty 10 springs of same part # can measure more than 3 diff rate,s) ...Again will include directions for beggining set up for Drivier,s style and Drivers weight $ 379.00

Stage #1 kitt also avail for the 2008 TNT
Stage #2 will be completed after next snow storm :i_need_snow:

Next in the works HotRod / Trailable clutching and jetting kitt for the 600RS.

Note : Bondi airbox show,s good in the field testing .
Note : Straightline performance TNT single pipe working good in field testing also...

Contact,s and Map location @ www.howardsinc.net

Team Howards Skidoo/ArcticCat

·
Registered
90 Posts
I just wanted everyone to know that this guy really knows his stuff. He's been doing it for a long time.
Thanks, Billy for the minor clutch work on my 600SDI last week. I haven't been able to test her yet though(no snow).

·
Registered
498 Posts
I've got the stage one kit in mine. It's VERY IMPRESSIVE in the trails and a real beast in the short drags. I haven't had snow to test top end speeds. Billy says for big top end #'s go with the stage 2

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stage one wakes up the 800r very well . Now I just need a helix and secondary spring .[/b]
Right on Gang parts on the Big brown truck....... Enjoy and thank you...Have many many stage two out there and Freakin awsome and ripping arms off....you,ll see.....!!!

thanks fro all your Buisness gang !

Billy the Hillbilly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts