Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Thats what I am waiting for.....Z1,-4 stroke, 136 -1.25inch ripsaw, 15or16inch, sno-pro shock setup, in BLK or Dark Green.....please no more Kubota Orange, they remind me of my tractor and Sthil chain saw....Bring it on..and I will buy now...a turbo and I will pay another $750--now......Mooselook

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
are you saying a crossfire with a twinspar or a Z-1 TURBO with a longer track ??

ok so a crossfire that looks like a Twinspar and like the new F-series and Z1's i dont see it happening unless they can make the twinspar alot ligher, they are trying to make a 43x's lbs for a mountain sled, the mountain riders want a lighter sled, so i dont see it happening in either class, but thats what rumor is, so i say no unless they can get it lighter some how

·
Registered
334 Posts
Should Cat build one

since it is a no brainer the new Pantera Z1 will be a 2up 136er in 08

What about a Xfire Z1 single seat 136incher[/b]
I would be trading up if they did :div20:
freezer did you switch to the dark side? I see you have a new avatar

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Yup I was hoping they had that sled out this year. Although the way this season is starting I wouldnt have bought it Id definitely be interested though.

·
Premium Member
5,677 Posts
you will likely see a twin turbo(I beleive sequential) 1100 at dealers shortly. It may have a new name or perhaps a resurected name. IT will have between 170-175 hp. This was from a dealer friend of mine. He was told to watch his e-mail as info to come soon. Is it true, my gut says yes!

Oh and by the way have lots of cash it aint gonna be cheap!!

jester

·
Registered
388 Posts
Thats what I am waiting for.....Z1,-4 stroke, 136 -1.25inch ripsaw, 15or16inch, sno-pro shock setup, in BLK or Dark Green.....please no more Kubota Orange, they remind me of my tractor and Sthil chain saw....Bring it on..and I will buy now...a turbo and I will pay another $750--now......Mooselook[/b]
There is a 4 stroke, 136 x 1.25 x 15 ripsaw out on the market today, it is called a yamaha....you can get turdo for it too...and they do not come in orange or green. :smile:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.