Hardcore Sledder banner
3201 - 3220 of 3432 Posts

·
Registered
Matryx Assault 850 and Fully Loaded Titan Beast
2,864 Posts
The free money from the government is over. The Federal Reserve is raising rates. The stock market is going to correct and a great deal of wealth is going to disappear. The supply chain issue will correct itself as demand for goods decreases as a result of the above mentioned items.
I don’t think they’ll have delivery issues like this next year, mainly because demand for the products will be 30% to 40% lower.
One would think this madness has to end. I'd just be surprised if it corrects itself as quickly as you think? I doubt POO orders drop by 30% to 40% and I doubt supply chain issues will correct itself over the next 6 months. China has us over the barrel and that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon. They dictate the world's problems in all of this and run the throttle on who's economy they care to keep moving. For the US I think they do just enough and are playing a game of chess just to see how we play our game with them. Maybe I'm wrong??

If sales drop 30% to 40% there's a much better chance that orders will be ready in November again though? I'll be ordering to test the waters and play my hand in the game.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
One would think this madness has to end. I'd just be surprised if it corrects itself as quickly as you think? I doubt POO orders drop by 30% to 40% and I doubt supply chain issues will correct itself over the next 6 months. China has us over the barrel and that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon. They dictate the world's problems in all of this and run the throttle on who's economy they care to keep moving. For the US I think they do just enough and are playing a game of chess just to see how we play our game with them. Maybe I'm wrong??

If sales drop 30% to 40% there's a much better chance that orders will be ready in November again though? I'll be ordering to test the waters and play my hand in the game.
I'm not sure what cats numbers were, or Lynx. But I'm sure it was alot less than poo. And they aren't doing so well on delivery either.

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Going back a few pages i see many guys saying their sleds shipped out on the 14th. That's what I was told as well. I call BS on that. I think they are just telling people a group of people a date, then a next group a different date and so on. If my sled really shipped on the 14th I should have picked it up by the end of this week or at the very least got a call from my dealer saying it was in. I am pretty fed up at this point. Think I need to call the dealer tomorrow and see what's, what.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Going back a few pages i see many guys saying their sleds shipped out on the 14th. That's what I was told as well. I call BS on that. I think they are just telling people a group of people a date, then a next group a different date and so on. If my sled really shipped on the 14th I should have picked it up by the end of this week or at the very least got a call from my dealer saying it was in. I am pretty fed up at this point. Think I need to call the dealer tomorrow and see what's, what.
Yes I was also told the 14th. Dealer informed me yesterday that he was invoiced for my sled. So whatever that means? Lol

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
You could be right. I'm still waiting on a sled that shipped on the 11th and only needed to go to Wisconsin. Another one on the 19th with no word.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
One of my dealers personal snow checks and mine are on a truck as of last Thursday, some where, Florida by way of the Rockies? Lol
Polaris customer service told me three weeks was normal for shipping from Minnesota to Wisconsin. I get the it's shipped when loaded on a trailer thing but you would think that Polaris being behind schedule they would try to speed up the shipping process.

3201 - 3220 of 3432 Posts