Hardcore Sledder banner
3021 - 3040 of 3205 Posts

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Trial conditions were descent on the hill today, but the damn rain mist at 20 degrees, WTF? Visibility was definitely suffering!

·
Premium Member
2,361 Posts
Good luck. I prepped, cleaned, heated and rubbed the shit out of them on both of my Matryx sleds last season only to have them fall off of the exact location you placed your. I placed them in that location on all of my Axys sleds without any issue, I think NYS changed the adhesive in their stickers.
The stickers have changed for sure. They are thinner and tear easy. Last year on the vr1 I put them just above where it said vr1 and plan to do something similar on my xcr. Not my ideal location but I don't want to deal with Johny Law if a sticker falls off.

·
Premium Member
Vr 1 650 137
75 Posts
So some info. I got the last two sleds today. XCR 650 with ice rippler 136 one R/W/B other R/B/R. They have the same date 12/20/21. I find it funny that they are putting anything on the line. I am happy that I got them but it's a crazy year. Hope you all get your sleds.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
I picked up sled last weekend tunnel build date of 9/21/2021 and date on title was 12/29/2021. So I really dont know whats up. But I do have sled so who cares?

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Also worth mentioning, when riding yesterday, I saw substantially more '22 Polaris sleds than anything! I was honestly estonished! Did see 1 new Yamaha, talked with the guy, it came from Big Moose. And 2 lynx's, they were both from Bibbens. 1 '22 8000RR and quite a few doos, saw 3 Machs, and a few 600R's

·
Registered
107 Posts
You dont have to pull skid to remove fts. It’s easy. Unbolt limiter strap . Bottom shock bolt top shock bolt and pull it out. To reinstall put bottom shock bolt in the Jack up on track under center shock and it will compress allowing you to put top bolt in. Then just put limiter back on and your done. Literally a one beer job. You don’t have to remove the skid to replace rear springs just the rear mounts and drop it down. BUT at some point when your doing a bunch of skid work it’s just easier to take it out. The poo skid removes and mounts easily

Lid
Sent you a PM

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was thinking the same thing delivery must of slowed down ? Or maybe finely riding 👍🍻❄🇺🇸
[/QUOTE

Hopefully the ladder of the two. I'm still waiting patiently, heard today that Canada will not be letting in unvaxed truck drivers. Hopefully that doesn't extend the wait to 2023.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think a lot of us are tired and fed up. I am a Feb ship guy. The later and later into Feb. I am going to have to review my options. Take sled or figure out 2023 as an option Cost and 2023 changes factor in. You would think dealer and Polaris would put you to the front of the line for 2023. Bad PR if they didn t.

·
Registered
'20 ZR8000 Ltd
3,573 Posts
Hopefully the ladder of the two. I'm still waiting patiently, heard today that Canada will not be letting in unvaxed truck drivers. Hopefully that doesn't extend the wait to 2023.

Let's go Justin
They're allowed just have to quarantine like everybody else. The states is following suit Jan 22nd from what the news said this morning.

For the record I think it's bs too.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Got the email about January ship date. Emailed Polaris and got reply stating sled was delivered to the dealer on 12/23/21. Called dealer today and it is in and complete. XCR 650 136 7S 1.25 Ice ripper. Don't know why they didn't call me.

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
6,572 Posts
Got the email about January ship date. Emailed Polaris and got reply stating sled was delivered to the dealer on 12/23/21. Called dealer today and it is in and complete. XCR 650 136 7S 1.25 Ice ripper. Don't know why they didn't call me.
That problem is not Polaris fault. The dealer's can help or hurt a lot, depending on their priorities.

3021 - 3040 of 3205 Posts