Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 787 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Indy XCR 850 136
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a friend text me this after talking with my dealer yesterday. I haven't talked to my dealer directly yet but it sounds like my sled is going to ship soon. 850 XCR 136 with 7S and 1.35 track. All black. Hopefully this is true and not a sick joke! Anyone else hear anything?
White Product Green Black Telephony

·
Registered
320 Posts
That’s great news. I’m not to
Sure the dealers computer program is to accurate with people saying production hasn’t even started yet. I think most sleds are built they were just waiting on parts for final assembly then shipping.

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Indy XCR 850 136
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm hoping my sled is on the truck with yours! I ordered my XCR through Greg as well. Great dealer to work with!
They are awesome at powerhouse! My family has bought like 8 sleds through them over the past 5 years or so. We have 3 on order this year including this XCR

·
Registered
162 Posts
The Amazon app on my phone let's me track my delivery and how many deliveries the driver has in front of mine. Same with the UPS app (USPS not so much, but not surprising they're way behind the times as they're run by uncle Sam...) and Polaris can't even tell their dealer network where someone's sled is in the build process accurately. Shouldn't be this way, sorry, it's 2021, not 1994.

·
Vendor
10,620 Posts
there pumping out 100 sleds per shift right now. I've been told? mine is suppose to being shipped 2 week's from today? my first e-mail said 2nd week in October? that was changed because of parts delays? the last three snow checks all came 2nd week of October. all were sno- checked within a a day or two when sno-check started. 650 xcr 136 1.6 track standard gauge. my son's 850 also suppose to be shipped same time. Gorham, N.H. a friend and customer of mine sno-checked from same dealer. last year he waited until the last day. got his in January. i got mine 2nd week of October. i think it matter's when you place your order? as i always get mine way before him. and he always waits until end of the sno-check program.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
there pumping out 100 sleds per shift right now. I've been told? mine is suppose to being shipped 2 week's from today? my first e-mail said 2nd week in October? that was changed because of parts delays? the last three snow checks all came 2nd week of October. all were sno- checked within a a day or two when sno-check started. 650 xcr 136 1.6 track standard gauge. my son's 850 also suppose to be shipped same time. Gorham, N.H. a friend and customer of mine sno-checked from same dealer. last year he waited until the last day. got his in January. i got mine 2nd week of October. i think it matter's when you place your order? as i always get mine way before him. and he always waits until end of the sno-check program.
It does not matter when you order. In 19 I ordered a Indy 850 and an Assault 850 on the same day and got the Indy in early October and picked assault up in December.

·
Registered
262 Posts
This has been one of the most frustrating Snow Check years. All of the promises that the snow check buyers would get their sleds before any dealer floor models were mostly all lies. My previous snow check sleds were all delivered before November. I feel that Polaris knew how many sleds were snow checked that they should have been stocking up on the parts for the snow check beginning back in March

·
Registered
110 Posts
It does not matter when you order. In 19 I ordered a Indy 850 and an Assault 850 on the same day and got the Indy in early October and picked assault up in December.
Agree no rim or reason between the day a sled was snow check to when it arrives. Polaris is not going to alter the production line because a VR1 650 was snow checked 3 weeks before an XCR 850.

1 - 20 of 787 Posts