Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOes anybody have an XCR 800 Gen II chassis for sale around the central ny area, and would be willing to trade for a car and some cash? Ive always wanted one, and im sick of working on my sled I have now. DO the ves 800 motors run better and are more reliable than the motor I have in my sled now? Also will it be a huge increase in power from a 96 xcr600sp?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry i made that unclear. I want a whole sled not just the chassis. I just meant I wanted one of the gen II chassis xcr 800's

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
i went from a 800 top end to a 600 top end. night and day difference. its like comparing a plymouth reliant to a dodge hemi charger

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
HUGE difference from the XCR 600.

I went from a pretty well tuned XC 700 to the XCR 800 last season. First time I went out riding I thought to myself "Jeez this thing turns like shit compared to my 700". Turns out the reason why it would only go in a straight line is because the skis were always a couple inches off the ground.

·
Registered
6,951 Posts
Turns out the reason why it would only go in a straight line is because the skis were always a couple inches off the ground.[/b]
Quote of the Day!!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Indydan has a 800 big bore kit for sale on ebay. The guy is good, he knows his stuff. It's not going to be VES, so the gas mileage and throttle response might not be quite up to XCR 800 standards, but it's sure to fly....and it will bolt onto your 600 crankcase.

Ebay Link

·
Registered
60 Posts
I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE BUT THERE IS A BRAND NEW 0 MILES 03 XCR800 ON E BAY RIGHT NOW SPEND THE MONEY YOU WON'T BE SORRY (BOB)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts