Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who makes a turbo system for a 99 XC 700? Where can I also find articles on test reports of a XC 700 turbo charged? Thanks guys :div20:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When you have a turbo system in your sled, can you race port your motor? :dunno:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where can I buy parts for an Aerocharger Turbo System?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How fast is a XC 700 capable of doing with a turbo?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'll get email you some info - I have and XC 800 Aerocharger and an extra kit in the garage for a spare. I guess I could part with either if someone was interested.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by GaryCoral@Oct 6 2005, 10:47 PM
I'll get email you some info - I have and XC 800 Aerocharger and an extra kit in the garage for a spare. I guess I could part with either if someone was interested.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=913748
[/quote]

How much do you want for the XC 800 aerocharger turbo, i am interested in putting it in my uncles 04 XC 800? What condition is it in? Thanks

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
6,145 Posts
Originally posted by GaryCoral@Oct 6 2005, 09:47 PM
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=913748
[/quote]
Listen up, when it comes to turbocharging Polaris domestic twins, Gary is the real deal! :div20:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Originally posted by DanaProXR800@Oct 7 2005, 08:43 PM
How much do you want for the XC 800 aerocharger turbo, i am interested in putting it in my uncles 04 XC 800?  What condition is it in?  Thanks
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=915566
[/quote]

Let me clarify - Aerocharger never made a kit specific to an XC800 - They did make a nice kit for the '99 XC700 which is what I used on my '03 XC 800X. A little nip here and tuck there and it fit fine. RPC Perfomance is now using mine as a pattern to install another XC700 kit on an '02 XC800.

I bought an extra Aerocharger kit from a MX 670 which uses all the same components with a little different plumbing. That's the kit I referenced.

As far as selling the kit for your Uncle's '04 - It could be easily adapted but since I'm thinking of trying a "New Drug" this year he'd be better off buying my '03 X with some cash to boot, than trying to do the install/adapt route. I can get you some pics if you'd like.

GG

·
Registered
52 Posts
Originally posted by DanaProXR800@Oct 7 2005, 08:43 PM
How much do you want for the XC 800 aerocharger turbo, i am interested in putting it in my uncles 04 XC 800?  What condition is it in?  Thanks
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=915566
[/quote]

Let me clarify - Aerocharger never made a kit specific to an XC800 - They did make a nice kit for the '99 XC700 which is what I used on my '03 XC 800X. A little nip here and tuck there and it fit fine. RPC Perfomance is now using mine as a pattern to install another XC700 kit on an '02 XC800.

I bought an extra Aerocharger kit from a MX 670 which uses all the same components with a little different plumbing. That's the kit I referenced.

As far as selling the kit for your Uncle's '04 - It could be easily adapted but since I'm thinking of trying a "New Drug" this year he'd be better off buying my '03 X with some cash to boot, than trying to do the install/adapt route. I can get you some pics if you'd like.

GG

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well my buddy bought a 99 XC 700 with an aerocharger turbo yesterday from his cousin. What is there to expect for runs on the lake? How fast is this sled capable of doing on top end? Does anyone know of anybody haveing this setup on a 700 xc and what to watch out for? I know when his cousin had the sled last year, it ran 114 on the radar runs at the snodeo which was close to 1000ft. Thanks guys

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
Hey GR think i definately saw you out on back lake this past winter? I was there once in a while with a long tracked prox equiped with the xr racer seat, was there once with twins on it too, but then they shit the bed and found not to be durable :banghead: Prolly see you there this winter....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts