Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a X2 and aside from my windshield bag I have no storage I wanted to move my tail light and put in a rear bag like the ones on the revs has anyone tried this any sugestions would be great.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Back pack...get 1 that fits nice and tight, usually I try to keep as light as possible, But If I needed to pack some stuff, it would be an option

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I use one of those powermadd clutch cover boxes on mine. Pain to have to open hood to get stuff, but it holds about everything I need for a day of riding.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Backpacks work great, I've been wearing one for the past few seasons. I wear the HMK pack, dennis kirk sells them.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Tankbag, or a backpack. But I don't wear my backpack, I bungy it to the contour of the gas tank.

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
I run a polaris tank bag, the only thing I found with it was I need t make sure I had small water bottles. The large ones would hit my knee sometimes. It holds a map and snacks nicely. Extra gloves where no problem.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I've neen looking into fabbing a rack or utilizing a factory rack with some modifications (Arctic Cat mountaincat). Would need to be raised up to clear rear hose. Taillight relocate no problem. If you look at the Switchbacks, they actually use the same tailight and housing with a bracket that mounts to the inside of rear bumper and sticks up in the air. If I do something, I will post. In the meantime, HMK backpack. It's just a hassle when you're stopping frequently to go inside somewhere and also where a chest protector.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts