Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anybody post a pic or atleast tell me what kind of skis there crossfire has. I saw an 06 at the dealer and it looked like it had the same skis as a firecat. What do you think, should i get a pair of skis or get a clutch kit for my X-fire (already has studs).

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Mine had the standard issue ZR style ski, too narrow for me, and had the crappy carbides as well, I went with a set of black powder pros, and 6" 60 degree carbides, I also updated all my shocks, springs and added some Black to my pumkin, will post pics when it is all done... still have a few goodies to add on.

I had an 04 F7 EXT, the stock skis sucked, so this is why I wnt with the POW PROs.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am seriously considering some pow pros or some SLT's. I ride mostly trails so maybe i should go with the SLT's i dunno i need some more opinions.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Mine came with standard issue zr ski's but I was looking for better cornering and more floatation. Found some at Haydays that look like they'll do both pretty well (and the price was right). They're USI super snowcross project X. Picked them up complete with 8" carbides for 165.00. Have to wait a few months to find out if they're all that.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah my dad has a F7 EXT and the parabolic skis suck. They push through corners, but 6" carbides did help them slightly. They are best in pow pow

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Three different members, same picture for avatar!

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
i would surely put a set of powder pros on a C7 if i were to get one... seems that that ski would match the "hybrid" description pretty well

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by 711 Sno Pro@Sep 15 2005, 09:48 PM
I want C&A's but the price went through the roof this year. (I miss my white ones)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=877289
[/quote]

why what did they cost you then and what do they cost now?

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by ZRJEFF@Sep 14 2005, 10:33 PM
Mine came with standard issue zr ski's but I was looking for better cornering and more floatation. Found some at Haydays that look like they'll do both pretty well (and the price was right). They're USI super snowcross project X. Picked them up complete with 8" carbides for 165.00. Have to wait a few months to find out if they're all that.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=875669
[/quote]

They dont look any wider than the standard skis. Do they look like they will do good in the powder.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts