Hardcore Sledder banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

5K views 63 replies 34 participants last post by  firecat513 
#1 ·
I have never seen people so blindly brand loyal as most of you folks. Reading over the posts, anytime anbody has a problem with thier F7 or their snowmachine all you do is attack them. Belive me, from my experiance, the F7 is not the sled it was cracked up to be. All the recalls and all the problems are extreemly frustrating and I am so f^&'@#happy that you people out there who have had NO problems with your piles are attacking the guys who have. Our warranties are going to run out on these things and we are going to be left with the expense of paying to fix them ourselves. Hell, I took mine to my dealer for my last recall, he loads it into the back of the truck for me, his mechanics forget to latch my hood and the f&'#ing thing blows off and he wants me to take it to a body shop. So it can get fixed cheaply and half ass. The hood was brand new when I brought it into him. F^&' this, f^&' cat and f&'@ the F7. Oh yeah, and for you who are about to flame me, f$@^ you!

#6 ·
You jackass, the post was not about the hoods coming off, dumbshits :wacko: It was about the 10 recalls and my problems with the F7, which include, 14 blown belts, three primary clutches, one secondary clutch and a MF'n partridge in a pear tree. But you just proved my point. You see everytime somebody does have a ligitimate complaint, you attack anyone who has a problem.

#7 ·
Actually Thad,

I guess you are very frustrated. Venting your feelings can keep you from having a heart attack, so I do hope that made you feel better.

I also think your dealer should be responsible for your hood.
I also think that we should not be bashing those fellow cat riders who are having problems with their F7s.

Brand loyalty is a strange thing. I am brand loyal because I remember riding around on my first Arctic Cat with my father when I was young.

Everytime I ride I remember that. That may not make sence to you though.

I heard that we can get extended warranties, is that true?
I'll probably get one on mine when the time comes.

#8 ·
Originally posted by thad@Mar 16 2003, 11:56 PM
How can the Mod delete the F7? hmmmm
hmmm how can the moderator delete you?? Bet it won't take long...I'll bet this post doesn't make it past 10am ....the shame of it is you have nothing worthwhile to say in your post and that is why it will be deleted ...besides noting your pissed at your dealer....so who's the real moron?? The dealer or you?? you were there also...why didn't you latch the hood?? I bet your a democrat thad...always somebody elses problem...always sombody elses fault.

#9 ·
Originally posted by thad@Mar 17 2003, 12:06 AM
You jackass, the post was not about the hoods coming off, dumbshits :wacko: It was about the 10 recalls and my problems with the F7, which include, 14 blown belts, three primary clutches, one secondary clutch and a mother fuckin partridge in a pear tree. But you dumb shits just proved my point. You see everytime somebody does have a ligitimate complaint, you fucking cat coat wearing, POS's attack anyone who has a problem.
thad,

You are such a hypocrite....you preach against attacking...but what do YOU do?? attack those who respond to this post...isn't that the complete opposite of what your original post stated??

#10 ·
Your calling me a jacka**? Have I ever posted the f-word, and told everyone here that they're dumbsh**s? You don't like your sled, sell it, I'm sorry you didn't like it. Chill out. I just thought it was funny that the hood flying off was part of the complaints of the F7. You wanna bitch about dealers thats a different story, I'm sure you'll get plenty of agreeance here.

#11 ·
Dude you are probably right. The mod will probably delete this post before 10 am. Due to the fact that I am complaining about my firecat and on this board problems are not relevent, but just wait til your f7 melts a motor, blows a million belts, fries a clutch or 4, and your local warranty guy tells you he is sick of warranting your sled. and yes this is my first arctic cat and will be my last

#12 ·
the reason they get attacked is
**** this, **** cat and **** the F7. Oh yeah, and for you who are about to flame me, **** you![/b]
You jackass, the post was not about the hoods coming off, dumb*****[/b]
if you keep having the same problem and have the same person fix the problem do you think you will have the problem again?

if your dealer cant figure out why you went thru 2 belts why would you keep bringing it to the same dealer?

#13 ·
Originally posted by thad@Mar 17 2003, 12:18 AM
Dude you are probably right. The mod will probably delete this post before 10 am. Due to the fact that I am complaining about my firecat and on this board problems are not relevent, but just wait til your f7 melts a motor, blows a million belts, fries a clutch or 4, and your local warranty guy tells you he is sick of warranting your sled. and yes this is my first arctic cat and will be my last
well thad...probably the last thing you want to hear but I have 2200 miles, on my 2nd belt, 2nd set of plugs...and not one other problem besides the multiple trips to the dealer for updates....YOU got a bad sled...sorry to hear that...buy a yammie and do us a favor and vapor ....no need to get so lippy on a public post...there are children who read this....and by the way you will be deleted not because you said something negative about the f7 ...but because your a foul mouthed little man who can't keep his emotions in check....you are a pathetic case and i'm sure AC will not mind losing you as a customer...I just feel bad for whatever company you do buy from next, now your their problem....by the way I'll buy your f7 for $2000 :D .

#15 ·
Originally posted by thad@Mar 17 2003, 12:33 AM
Firecat531 You are probably right about the swearing and the kids. My bad.
wow...first time it appears you have engaged your brain before your fingers started typing...you have the option of editing your posts....don't you think that it might be wise to use that option?? Not for me of course but for those who come here that probably shouldn't be exposed to that type of language

#17 ·
do yourself a favor...before the season is over find a different dealer...be friendly and fully explain all of your problems and tell him he gets all of your future business, true or false. he should be able to make things right and once that happens you will truly see why the fcats are defended to the extremes that they are

#19 ·
tad ....what mods have u dont to ur sled??? is it OUT OF THE BOX??? absolutley NOTHING done/added or anything to the sled??? what the heck have u done to blow 15 belts?? thats insane!>!>!??!?! ive got 1200 and yes its wore on the belt..im a thrasher on the thorottle..its worn..some strands are coming off the belt even..but its still in tact...

Ur warranty guy told u to go away huh?? then ur sled aint stock..u must tinker around with it...what COMPANY would EVER say that?? that when something goes wrong...due to the sleds fault or the dealer..that they wont cover it...unless its because ur not telling us something ...that ur not doing things properly..that that is the source of the problems..i know theres problems with sleds out there...it happens to people..!!! but any brand...no matter if its a sled..atv...car ...truck... they will fix it..if its just PURE MECHANICAL error...its against the LAW not to help the customer...if what ur saying is true and its not due to ur fault..then talk to a CAT rep.. or find someone else to talk to..i have a hard time beliving that

#20 ·
From the looks of your picture u fell off your bike once to often & have brain damage. YOU SURE TALK LIKE IT. I could relate to your problems if if you would speak like a man & not a jerk. This is a family site.

#23 ·
Big fire cheif, Dude my sled is bone stock. Not a single mod done to it except a set of pro taper bars and there is only one arctic cat warranty guy in alaska. that is to say all warranties throught the state of alaska get approved or declined by this guy. After my last blown clutch my dealer told me to call the warranty claim guy. He told me that he was done putting clutches on my sled. I am not, not telling you anything. I will reiderate my point, my f7 is bone stock and my dealer had been very helpful until my hood blew off while traveling down the hiway. Sure maybe I should have checked to make sure it was l latched down, or maybe I should have checked each bolt he took off my snowmachine. I guess I trusted their proffesionalism. But when I am told to take a brand new hood to a body shop so he can glue the thing back together, at that point I give up on my dealer.

#26 ·
had....i know the problem...u live alaska...! :lol:

come move to the lower states..or even canada! haha..

The dealer said he is done??? hes a dingbat

THe warranty guy says no more?? hes a dungbat !!

yes.,...u should of checked the hood...BUT ...it seems to be the ATTITUDE of the dealer is the problem...but of course..if u go in stormin and POed behond what is reasonable...then im sure they would take offense and "give it back to yah" but either way...find somewhere else to bring ur money..why is it u have these problems but 99% of the guys dont blow 14 belts etc etc??? is ur dealer a retarded MORON that doesnt know how to put sleds together right or clutches??.. does this dealer have like a all in one type stores that sells sleds, groceries, hardware/lumber, and cars??? ugg

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.