Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats with the click bait crap in the sticky section...we haven't turned to this crap here ...have we??

·
Registered
20 850 Assault
2,458 Posts
Yeah it shows up on my phone and pc sometimes. Frustrating

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
I have Adblock Plus. Give ita shot,it's free. Get's rid of all the forum crap (not just here) and outside of forums too.

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
No ads whatsoever. Here's a screen print of this page:)
Did you use this AdBlock Plus and did you turn it on ? https://adblockplus.org/en/download
click on pic to make larger and readable

Attachments

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
Screenshot of the 'sticky' section.
No ads :) :buttrock:
again.click on pic to see larger:

·
Registered
2012 Pro R Switchback
3,908 Posts
my question is why this would even be on the website to begin with? In all the years here, this has never shown up until recently.

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
I've been using adblock plus for years. Because of this group

·
Registered
523 Posts
How about on IPhone anyway to block this garbage super annoying. Sometimes it’ll pop up and I try and back and it just looks me into the ad. Have to close safari all together and relaunch and even then sometimes still there very annoying

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
How about on IPhone anyway to block this garbage super annoying. Sometimes it’ll pop up and I try and back and it just looks me into the ad. Have to close safari all together and relaunch and even then sometimes still there very annoying
Did you happen to see post #7 ? :dunno::c-n:

·
Administrator
2021 VR1 Eight-Fiddy HYPERSLED!!
20,593 Posts
Sorry for not seeing this post sooner, guys. Ad Block Plus (ADP) is a plug-in, and as mentioned ... it works well. This thread is also one of several that's been posted ... here's another one that was posted into the Vertical Scope Help forum:

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/413-hcs-verticalscope-forum-help-support/1857294-sponsored-posts-sticky-section.html

I tagged the @justasledder account to see if they can chime in from a Vertical Scope view. Hopefully they can explain - or better yet, FIX this.

·
Administrator
2030 Arctic Cat 2500 - - 19-20 mileage-100,000
23,677 Posts
my question is why this would even be on the website to begin with? In all the years here, this has never shown up until recently.

We the day to day Mods and Admins have no control over what the owners of the site (Verticalscope) allow to be hosted on their site(s) look at this site not logged on there is even more ads that show up.

Ding Ding we have a winner $$$$$$$

Like Bontz said all we can do is ask the owners of the site, Verticalscope where and why these type of ads are showing up now. Our point of contact for the owners on here is thru the Justasledder account, that account is manned by someone who works directly for Verticalscope and that account is used by several different people who do different tasks for Verticalscope and their site(s)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts