Hardcore Sledder banner

Wtf is up with Trackshare

13K views 83 replies 16 participants last post by  The Silverback 
#1 ·
I know they were upgrading to a new server ,but wow .....its different . Not sure I like it . Plus looks like all the old threads are gone . I liked the layout if the old site better ,maybe I need to get used to it

#15 ·
I HATE this! Facebook sucks for this kind of thing, forums are a far better format for sharing technical information. Just try and search a FB group for something specific, it's nearly impossible! Save the forums!
Concur. The sorting is non-existent. And depending on what it thinks it wants you to see some posts are there one minute, gone the next.

Google + all the way :fistpump2: :hdchr:

#17 ·
i've sold more items over 204 sledders on facebook than kijiji or other classifieds. Great medium to sell and chat and you don't get the internet troll crap going on as your name is published on FB.

As for trackshare, it really isn't anything but a bitch fest between quads and sledders for old fuckers who have nothing better to do. Wouldn't miss it in the least it if went away and from the looks of it, XCR700 is right, seems to be going the format of Snowmobileforum. Terrible format!

#18 ·
Yeah, trackshare is a bit of a bitch fest between the 2 groups, but I don't mind . It's certainly more atv driven than sleds ,that's for sure. But I still find it fun lol. There are some good guys on there. I started over there years ago cause the MB forum here seems to have died off. Right around the password fiasco. Lots of guys didn't bother trying to come back. And if that new format is staying like that, I'll likely stop going there to. The old format was decent .

#27 ·
Looks like Track Share is on extended life support and still not up. Must be on a fly by night hosting environment when you don't have a development server to do your testing on and you have to shut down your entire web site.

#37 ·
I think there was one sponsor left Crickside Bob.

I understand they were running Apache HTTP service software and MS Windows 3.1 on a hopped up 16MB Intel 286 box with floppy disk drive out of somebody's basement. They are trying to upload to a new Pentium 486 platform with an Oracle DBMS and a Cisco choke router to handle the traffic but so far all attempts have failed.

#42 ·
i'm not even a diehard ATVer,. I fix my kids china ATV is about as far as i get delving into the sport.

Just figured it would bring more traffic to the site. Especially the MB forum which for all intents and purposes was friggin' dead this winter compared to past years.

And yeah, i think TS went the way of the DoDo bird.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.