Hardcore Sledder banner
41 - 60 of 84 Posts
i'm not even a diehard ATVer,. I fix my kids china ATV is about as far as i get delving into the sport.

Just figured it would bring more traffic to the site. Especially the MB forum which for all intents and purposes was friggin' dead this winter compared to past years.

And yeah, i think TS went the way of the DoDo bird.

Discussion starter · #45 ·
i'm not even a diehard ATVer,. I fix my kids china ATV is about as far as i get delving into the sport.

Just figured it would bring more traffic to the site. Especially the MB forum which for all intents and purposes was friggin' dead this winter compared to past years.

And yeah, i think TS went the way of the DoDo bird.
:bc: I just want a place for guys to hang oot :bc:

not doing it for me, more doing it for the others here that sled and ATV. I know word would get out and it would get some good hits. only thing i'd worry about is the bitchfest about sleds and quads on snoman trails

Discussion starter · #58 ·
not doing it for me, more doing it for the others here that sled and ATV. I know word would get out and it would get some good hits. only thing i'd worry about is the bitchfest about sleds and quads on snoman trails
No. Not doing it for you. For the atvers :bc:. Most guys i know do both so i know it would be beneficial here . Rules in forum would be strictly enforced regarding the fights, right now I tend to let a lot slide ,but I know how bad it could get . You should spend some time in some the Michigan and Wisconsin forums when the fat tire bike threads materialize. Ho. Leeeee. Fuck:roflmao:

I thought that was the whole purpose of forums. It's like a flock of seagulls.......if they ain't shittin' there're squawkin'. Where else can you argue about a $150.00 Snopas and drilling two pin holes in the tunnel for mouting it which totally destroys the structural integrity of the tunnel and significantly lowers the resale value?

41 - 60 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.