Hardcore Sledder banner
21 - 40 of 84 Posts
i've sold more items over 204 sledders on facebook than kijiji or other classifieds. Great medium to sell and chat and you don't get the internet troll crap going on as your name is published on FB.

As for trackshare, it really isn't anything but a bitch fest between quads and sledders for old fuckers who have nothing better to do. Wouldn't miss it in the least it if went away and from the looks of it, XCR700 is right, seems to be going the format of Snowmobileforum. Terrible format!

Hey, hey, hey.......us old ATV fuckers need a place to share our ATV riding experiences and post our ride pics and helmet cam vids as well of our 4 block excursions from home to meet the boys at the McDonalds shelter for coffee .

Attachments

Looks like Track Share is on extended life support and still not up. Must be on a fly by night hosting environment when you don't have a development server to do your testing on and you have to shut down your entire web site.

Looks like Track Share is on extended life support and still not up. Must be on a fly by night hosting environment when you don't have a development server to do your testing on and you have to shut down your entire web site.
QA testing is for suckers. Why pay to do your own testing when your users can do it for you?

But that's what makes entertainment :lol:.

Speaking of spicy vs tighty whities...my gitch almost gave up the ghost last week after eating some insanely hot jerky:roflmao:
Windburn accompanied by a burning ring of fire.
That jerky made your
Arse felt like a burning ring of fire
And when it went down, down, down
The flames blew out much higher

And it burns, burns, burns
The ring of fire
The ring of fire

Hey that's kind of catchy. Somebody should make a song like that. :roflmao:

Attachments

Its been a week, I'm calling it :dead:

I think there was one sponsor left Crickside Bob.

I understand they were running Apache HTTP service software and MS Windows 3.1 on a hopped up 16MB Intel 286 box with floppy disk drive out of somebody's basement. They are trying to upload to a new Pentium 486 platform with an Oracle DBMS and a Cisco choke router to handle the traffic but so far all attempts have failed.

I think there was one sponsor left Crickside Bob.

I understand they were running Apache HTTP service software and MW Windows 3.1 on a hopped up 16MB Intel 286 box with floppy disk drive out of somebody's basement. They are trying to upload to a new Pentium 486 platform with an Oracle DBMS and a Cisco choke router to handle the traffic but so far all attempts have failed.
bahahaha! funny shit! :lol3:

truly though, how did they survive!?! There really wasn't much on there that i could tell, and was there ever a warning that it was going down to upgrade to a new format? I didn't see any information on the shut down.

bahahaha! funny shit! :lol3:

truly though, how did they survive!?! There really wasn't much on there that i could tell, and was there ever a warning that it was going down to upgrade to a new format? I didn't see any information on the shut down.

I agree, there were only a handful of members left on the site. Any IT web hosting environment worth their weight in salt would never shut down a production environment and then attempt to install a new system environment on the same box. You would set up and test on a development machine and when you are satisfied that it passes testing, only then do you launch to the new live environment.
:lam:

21 - 40 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.