Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know they were upgrading to a new server ,but wow .....its different . Not sure I like it . Plus looks like all the old threads are gone . I liked the layout if the old site better ,maybe I need to get used to it

·
Super Moderator
17,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you seen the new format ? Myself ,Marty and Barkerslakebob posted already before the shut down again for testing.....its not good

·
Super Moderator
17,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They're using an entirely different format. You still use you're old name and password, but you need to register first. Takes like 5 seconds lol. All the old threads are gone too,unless there's a way they can bring them back. It's a totally different place

·
Registered
'16 SKS 800 155 - Previous - '04 RMK 800, '03 ZR900 SP, '98 Formula Z 583
218 Posts
And people wonder why Facebook is taking over
I HATE this! Facebook sucks for this kind of thing, forums are a far better format for sharing technical information. Just try and search a FB group for something specific, it's nearly impossible! Save the forums!

·
Registered
704 Posts
I HATE this! Facebook sucks for this kind of thing, forums are a far better format for sharing technical information. Just try and search a FB group for something specific, it's nearly impossible! Save the forums!
Concur. The sorting is non-existent. And depending on what it thinks it wants you to see some posts are there one minute, gone the next.

Google + all the way :fistpump2: :hdchr:

·
Super Moderator
17,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I 100% completely agree. I dont have a Facebook account, and don't intend on ever getting one,but it seems lots of guys are headed to fb and leaving the forums. It's to bad

·
Registered
2012 Pro R Switchback
4,008 Posts
i've sold more items over 204 sledders on facebook than kijiji or other classifieds. Great medium to sell and chat and you don't get the internet troll crap going on as your name is published on FB.

As for trackshare, it really isn't anything but a bitch fest between quads and sledders for old fuckers who have nothing better to do. Wouldn't miss it in the least it if went away and from the looks of it, XCR700 is right, seems to be going the format of Snowmobileforum. Terrible format!

·
Super Moderator
17,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i've sold more items over 204 sledders on facebook than kijiji or other classifieds. Great medium to sell and chat and you don't get the internet troll crap going on as your name is published on FB.

As for trackshare, it really isn't anything but a bitch fest between quads and sledders for old fuckers who have nothing better to do. Wouldn't miss it in the least it if went away and from the looks of it, XCR700 is right, seems to be going the format of Snowmobileforum. Terrible format!
Yeah, trackshare is a bit of a bitch fest between the 2 groups, but I don't mind . It's certainly more atv driven than sleds ,that's for sure. But I still find it fun lol. There are some good guys on there. I started over there years ago cause the MB forum here seems to have died off. Right around the password fiasco. Lots of guys didn't bother trying to come back. And if that new format is staying like that, I'll likely stop going there to. The old format was decent .

1 - 20 of 84 Posts