Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-1...ast-storm_x.htm

Plows get out early, flights canceled as Denver braces for another snowstorm

DENVER (AP) — Airlines canceled flights and plows patrolled Denver's streets Thursday as another major storm blew toward the city, where 2 feet of snow still lingered from last week's paralyzing blizzard.
If the wind remains as strong as forecast, it could easily whip the snow into blinding whiteouts by Friday, the National Weather Service warned.

Eighteen inches of snow was forecast for the Denver area starting Thursday, with as much as 2 feet of snow in the foothills. That could shut down area highways all over again and possibly delay flights at Denver International Airport, where thousands of holiday travelers were stranded for about two days during the last storm.

·
Registered
344 Posts
yeah it would seem real nice. but remeber when they get that much snow people lose power and heat. but if it was me i would get a flash light wood buring stove. and jump on my sled and have a blast. man would all the snow be fun.

THINK SNOW

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Hmmmm I wonder if we could get some people in Colorado to put some Snow on Ebay ??? :nuts: :cop:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Hmmmm I wonder if we could get some people in Colorado to put some Snow on Ebay ??? :nuts: :cop:[/b]
I just got off the phone with one of my buddy's who lives in Littleton, in the foothills just outside of Denver. One of his neighbors has a sign in his yard that says "snow for sale". I told'em to pack some in a cooler on dry ice and ship it over to Mich! He had 3 feet in his yard a week ago, half of it melted, but they're supposed to get another 2-3 feet within the next couple of days.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmmm I wonder if we could get some people in Colorado to put some Snow on Ebay ??? :nuts: :cop:[/b]

Now that's some funny shit! What's really funny is there would probably be a few HCS'drs battling over it. It'll be a Michigan bidding war for snow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.