Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a team tied spider. Doesnt matter cat/doo/poo. Venom will not sell one alone. Which is rediculous.

·
Registered
40,781 Posts
I would guess its due to a balancing issue needing the spider to be balanced with the sheaves....similar to try buying separate primary clutch sheaves, and the spider.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it used to be available. Pretty sure they balance just the sheeves and add the other stuff. Its all centered weight.

Gotta remember, people drill spiders for torsional springs, its massed so close to center it doesnt matter. Bmp sells a torsional for the boss and its drilled on one side

·
Registered
40,781 Posts
Well it used to be available. Pretty sure they balance just the sheeves and add the other stuff. Its all centered weight.

Gotta remember, people drill spiders for torsional springs, its massed so close to center it doesnt matter. Bmp sells a torsional for the boss and its drilled on one side
I've never seen them available for the tied secondary, just the rollers. Don't know about other team secondary roller clutch's.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah they may not have. I just figured if someone had an old tied for parts maybe they would have one.

·
Registered
40,781 Posts
I've been running a tied for years along with others i've set them up for....never had the need to replace anything in them yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts