Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, I am sorry for posting this here but this is where all of the 600 owners are! Maybe one of you have a used aftermarket can for you 600 that you would be willing to part ways with. I could make a proX or a edge chassis can work. I am gonna do some cutting and welding to it and I hate to cut up a new one. If any of you have a can you are willing to sell I would appreciate a PM from you with your selling price. I have Paypal and I can send you a payment immediately.

Thanks

Sorry for cluttering your forum :head_hurts:

·
Registered
329 Posts
First, I am sorry for posting this here but this is where all of the 600 owners are! Maybe one of you have a used aftermarket can for you 600 that you would be willing to part ways with. I could make a proX or a edge chassis can work. I am gonna do some cutting and welding to it and I hate to cut up a new one. If any of you have a can you are willing to sell I would appreciate a PM from you with your selling price. I have Paypal and I can send you a payment immediately.

Thanks
Sorry for cluttering your forum :head_hurts:[/b]

Check out www.whiteknuckleperformance.com and check out the silent ripper. $100.00 brand new with free shipping!!!! I have one on my Pro X 700 they are sweat!!! It is a whole lot easier cutting up a can when the price is cheap!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts