Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a long track conversion kit for my F7. I want 151" and 1.5" lugs. let me know if anybody has one they are willing to sell.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
go to www.tracksusa.com you can get the complete extention kit and your choice of 151'' or 144'' for about $700 Bruce is a good guy I have bought a few tracks from him and ussaly get them next day. I think he has free shipping also unless you order cod

·
Registered
41 Posts
Buy the cat longtrack kit and buy the track from whoever gives best price. Cat kit is not bad price and comes with rail extensions, tunnel extension, new longer side coolers and full instructions. rear cooler gets relocated in cat kit. I did mine and used a 2" track with 9 tooth drivers. works alright in deep snow but isn't comparable to a 15 wide track for flotation.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Buy the cat longtrack kit and buy the track from whoever gives best price. Cat kit is not bad price and comes with rail extensions, tunnel extension, new longer side coolers and full instructions. rear cooler gets relocated in cat kit. I did mine and used a 2" track with 9 tooth drivers. works alright in deep snow but isn't comparable to a 15 wide track for flotation. just checked out tracksusa and they have excellent deal on track and Arctic Cat extention kit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts