Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got plans

So far I've got the pro taper bars and I ordered a fly riser. I will keep you updated as I make progress.

I have some paint in mind and some accessories.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
keep us updated :div20:

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Took the Belly pan and side pans off today and I took the springs off to get powdercoated red.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
still lookin for a hood?! i wish there was a way to get the one you got to me cheap. I want a hood in that EXACT condition

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still to come

C&A ADX skis - ordered
Black hood - in the shop getting painted
Black side pans
Red springs - in the shop getting powercoated
Red flyscreen
Red screen kit
Graphics from ArcticFX
Aluminum 440 throttle block - ordered

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
looks really good Justin! :beerchug:

Nothing better than having a list of parts on order :div20:

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
sorry camaro.. but i have to dissagree... there IS something better then having parts on order, and thats getting the parts!!! Even when i know what is in the box i'm still so excited to open it up and actually touch what i ordered... and then when i actually get to put in on my sled, then i'm in heaven

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Originally posted by ZRman_31@Oct 20 2005, 11:02 PM
sorry camaro.. but i have to dissagree... there IS something better then having parts on order, and thats getting the parts!!! Even when i know what is in the box i'm still so excited to open it up and actually touch what i ordered... and then when i actually get to put in on my sled, then i'm in heaven
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=944639
[/quote]
yup, your right there...... coming home and seeing ups boxes in your garage :banana:

·
Registered
235 Posts
what bend are those Pro Tapers.......I think that is the same bend I had on my 2003 F7...... not very much height, and they look pretty wide. I hated the bend that I had on my last bars....just because of how wide they were....kind hard to grab the throttle when your doing a powder turn or carvin....but maybe you'll like them not saying at all that you wont....its sick that you got some Pro-Tapers though...rock on

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I thought they seemed kinda wide when I got them too...

They are the pastrana/rm low bend.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
my freerides seem ALOT wider then stock. I got a 45 and 90 degree hook also.. i ended up cuttin off an inch off each side. THey are still alittle wide, but we'll have to see how it works

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Update on the hood. I can't believe how good this turned out. Plastic welding and the paint/clearcoat for roughly $180us. Sorry for the dust, havn't cleaned it yet.

Before
[attachment=109932:attachment]

After
[attachment=109929:attachment]
[attachment=109930:attachment]

Others
[attachment=109926:attachment]
[attachment=109928:attachment]

1 - 20 of 39 Posts